[FREE] Foliage Starter Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question:

I already have a project, now i want to add this "asset" or "brush thing" to add some extras

Is there a way to import your project mesh - mats folders into mine with the meshes liked to their own mats?

ive been trying to do that without having to import My meshes into a whole new downloaded project ( like yours ) just to get some grass

(((im not saying your project sucks, actually its awesome.. i just dont want to move a whole thing just to get some grass-bush )))

Comment

I'm having the same problem as everyone else here, in Unreal 4.19

If I open the project file, everything compiles nicely and it all work.

If I move the content to the content folder of a current project in order to add grass etc, it doesn't work. All the models, textures and so on a delinked and can't see each other, you just get grey slab trees, grass and so on. None of textures work either.

Comment

I got a question: At what density should one use this at? For instance painting the grass is normally set to 100/400. What are the best settings overall for the best performance?

Comment

i don't know how to put this in my files it comes in as an explorer download

Comment

GUYS HOW DO I GET THIS!? I am very new to UE4 and when i download the file it opens as notepad when i open it it crashes the program and when i move it into my project in UE4 it doesn't appear PLS HELP!

Comment

Hey how can i use that, how can i import the pack to unreal? I hope answer! Thks.

Comment

Hi, sorry to Necro a super old thread! I was having problems with the foliage in my own project for performance reasons, particularly due to overdraw. I downloaded your project and checked the shader complexity and it is an absolute sea of white! (extremely bad for shader complexity). What can realistically done about this for running on low performance machines; or just remove grass entirely?

Comment

Working...
                X