Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

download does not work for me

Now December 31.
    Needed to use Edge to download, would not work with Firefox latest version, windows 10
    Last edited by Michellia; 12-31-2017, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your work, fighter5347 !
      I manage to use your sway system on foliage by removing the objectRadius node and replace it by a constant and found a good value by successive tries
      It's marvellous !
      Sauvage's twitter - #freeNeoFur

Comment

How to add the grass to the ground

Comment

I have a project in which to add vegetation. I downloaded your pack but how to add the same vegetation to your project?

Comment

very good stuff from foliage assets

Comment

hi, thanks a lot for this kit. one thing i am trying to figure out is variation parameter. i am using it with grass and not sure what the correct values would be. i tried so many combinations of size and strength but all i can achieve is the entire grass field changes hue, not just some random spots. any idea on this?

Comment

This is great work! Thanks for giving freely to the UE community!

Comment

Oh dammit. I think I know my problem now...... i am running 4.17 and when I import I have the models with no textures. Is it because I have a newer version on Ue4? And is there a fast fix or do i have to manually set up all the textures?

Comment

Not really, I did copied the content and what happens is that in the beginning the shaders are compiling and takes some time for you to see. There were no need to manual setup for me for 4.17.
                    Nilson Lima
                    Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda - twitter: @RigelStudios
                    Join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/uFFSEXY

UE4 Marketplace: Cloudscape Seasons
                    supporting: Community FREE Ocean plugin

Comment

Originally posted by NilsonLima View Post
                      Not really, I did copied the content and what happens is that in the beginning the shaders are compiling and takes some time for you to see. There were no need to manual setup for me for 4.17.
                      thast what i thought too. just compiling. but if i look into the shaders slots where the materials are supposed to be, theres nothing. its odd. but glad to know it works for you guys with the newer versions.

Comment

i put the folders in my projects content folder. as soon as i drag any asset, the textures go away. why?

Just tried to put the content folders inside a older 4.16 and a newer 4.18 project. it does the same thing. the assets load fine, but as soon as i try to drag and drop a tree or grass... it flashes and the model goes grey with no texture. i look into the material of the asset and its missing the textures in the nodes. lost.
                        Last edited by syrom; 03-08-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

im trying to upload a screen shot. the forum always never accpets them even if i make them very small. but im doing the right steps... copying the folder to the projects content folder. i launch it and there it is.. assets and a all. they even have the textures in the preview window. but once i select it and drag it.. it goes grey.what odd is how the file with KiteDemo from the market works fine
                          Last edited by syrom; 03-08-2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

well... downloaded another tree package from here. same results. :?

Comment

The file you download is a complete project file. All you need to do is unzip it and copy inside the folder your Unreal projects are stored. There is nothing to copy inside content folder as it is a project already. Once you open the project all will be there. When you realize where the assets are inside the project, you can use the Migrate function to any other project you want the assets working on.
                              Nilson Lima
                              Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda - twitter: @RigelStudios
                              Join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/uFFSEXY

UE4 Marketplace: Cloudscape Seasons
                              supporting: Community FREE Ocean plugin

Comment

when i try to migrate content or import the content folder ue4 says ALL error (unknown format ueasset) and i can't import/migrate the grass. Why? i've already used this kit and it was awesome! (i'm trying to import the kit into a third person game project)
                                Last edited by Kris; 04-28-2018, 10:12 AM. Reason: Removed unneeded quote of original post.

Comment

Working...
                                X