X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great package! Thanks a bunch!!

Comment

Originally posted by CallanMcC View Post
      Someone help me Please i downloaded the folder, Now i dont know how to open import any of it? theres a vegetation_pack.uproject but im not sure how to run/use it

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IN DEPTH!
      you need to open the vegetation_pack.uproject then when its loading ue4 and youre in try to right click a folder containing the materials and textures and migrate it to youre own map/project

Comment

Nice pack!

Question: My endless runner game is created by a Blueprint Actor that generates different meshes for different floors (see image below)

Click image for larger version

Name:	preview1.png
Views:	2
Size:	550.1 KB
ID:	1120818

How can I add this grass to my meshes/floors?
        Last edited by Mykita; 01-02-2017, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Why Dear God are some people on this planet so awesome and give away free awesome things? Thanks!

Comment

When I import, it doesn't have textures but rather rectangle planes as grass. Please help!

Comment

Hey i migrated the whole project when i opend it to the content map from the unreal tournament editor but when i use the landscape tool and put one of youre materials on there and click create ,its all white there are no textures .. Do i need to migrate the folders seperately ?

Comment

Does this work with 4.14? and on a iMac?

Comment

i need help, whenever I attempt to add the assets to my project, the grass turns to weird gray blocks. Am I doing something wrong? If so please tell me.

Comment

Does anyone have a .zip of this?

Comment

Well got bad news about this for some reason the moving effect don't affect the trees in 4.15 that are placed with the foliage tool...

Can someone from Epic or not from Epic tell me how to fix this or what the hell happen here ?
                      Last edited by Hevedy; 02-26-2017, 12:24 PM.
                      Hevedy - Instance Tools: https://hevedy.itch.io/hevedyinstances
                      Hevedy - Image Tools: https://hevedy.itch.io/imagetools

Comment

Just came across this... wow, amazing work fighter5347! Thank you for this gift!

Comment

Originally posted by MarxonRagnos View Post
                          Does anyone have a .zip of this?
                          Just install 7-Zip, right click the .rar file, choose the 7-Zip options, and click Extract Here.

Comment

hey i'm not getting color of trees
                            it turns black did u got color

Comment

Ill just say meow

Comment

Hi please can I used this for UE4.15 latest version.

Comment

Working...
                                X