No announcement yet.

[FREE] Foliage Starter Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for double, I'm testing this paradise in my project in Paris, but as I'm new in UE4, can someone help me on how to change the wind force for the grass ? because in the first post it says to look into the material child folder, found it, but where can i modify this setting next ?
    Thanks !

Comment

Many Thanks to You , from all of us Student "Developers in progress"

After stumbling from tutorials to tutorials , texture sites to texture sites and Forums to Forums , trying to learn "how to make a godammn simple grass and tree without affecting my CPU and without much knowledge of 3DS Max , Maya and Blender .

I came across this reddit forum which directed me to this page and I think My search for my current project is kinda completed. As i can finally move on with great pace on my project after setting it back a whole day.

and i think we all can agree to that , That content like this are much helpful , since this engine is free but required content is not (actually it totally makes sense because those content is made by those real hard working people and of great great quality) but again , we mostly all are Students , who are interested in Game World Design and wants to learn or make what it takes to make a good game .

Seeing your content video showcases , it is of great quality with many variations inside and You could easily make this content payable like most of the other assets available in marketplace , but you didnt . You are a generous god XD

I am shamelessly downloading this great asset right now and going to test tomorrow and will try to purchase Your Asset if necessary or Will try to build my own (That is what developers actually do) but right now , I thank you for this immense help.

Comment

How did you get them to work? When i try to place a bush there are just sqares.

Comment

**** I just got into game design and these are some ****ing awesome textures, this is really helpful thanks !

Comment

THank you so much for this! i;m just getting started with unreal and this is a huge help.

Comment

Hey have an error with this, When I import the pack and when I say for example load in a tree. It is grey but holds the shape of the tree. Can someone help me with this? Thanks

Comment

Thanks dude i needed that for my school project i did not wanted to make it on my own

Comment

Thanks for the kit. Just got it imported and about to start playing. Thanks again.

Comment

man u are really a saviour....it is what exactly i needed

Comment

Did anyone ever find a fix for the textures not working when packaged or run in a standalone game? It seems to only be affecting the plants I place with the foliage tool. If I place a single tree, the textures work fine. You can see that in my screenshot.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Capture.png
Views:	1
Size:	581.9 KB
ID:	1115446

Comment

Nice pack, however I have a problem. When I put in the trees, they have no color. I am new to Unreal Engine so there might be something I didn't do etc, but if anyone could give me some advice or has had the same problem and has a solution, it would be much appreciated.

Comment

Someone help me Please i downloaded the folder, Now i dont know how to open import any of it? theres a vegetation_pack.uproject but im not sure how to run/use it

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IN DEPTH!

Comment

You da real MVP

Comment

Hi there, firstly thankyou for giving us these free assets - they are marvelous!
                              I'm having real trouble with the reactive foliage though. When I load up Fighters UE4 project it doesn't seem to work in that either. I would really appreciate some help with this - I've spent ages trying to work out what I'm doing wrong Cheers

Comment

It takes so long to download!

Comment

Working...
                                X