No announcement yet.

[FREE] Foliage Starter Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot, I really like the autumn/snow look of the trees and the grass!
    Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
    Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Very impressive, will learn alot taking this apart. Thanks man

Comment

Wow Dude, thx for sharing this !!!

Comment

Hey Fighter, thanks for your contributions to the community - you're a freaking rock star.

Is this the same pack you were talking about putting up on the marketplace? At the very least, you might want to add a donate button - I'd be happy to donate for this, or toward Caede.

Thanks again!

Comment

Thank you very much for this, appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Havoc View Post
              Is this the same pack you were talking about putting up on the marketplace? At the very least, you might want to add a donate button - I'd be happy to donate for this, or toward Caede.
              My main intention was to put this onto the marketplace for around 5-10$, but then I realised that the trees and bushes are not so pretty, so I thought that I will offer it for free to this awesome community!!

But keep in mind that I will send a marketplace submission today so that it probably gets on the marketplace for free -> it's easier to update + download. Vote for it when it gets on trello! (will post the link into this thread)

Click image for larger version

Name:	vote.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1066991

That's pretty nice from you that you want to donate something, but as game development + this community is a big hobby for me, I dont need/want any money for the stuff that I do.
              Last edited by fighter5347; 02-23-2015, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Wow super awesome share,a lot of people would find these very useful,a million thanks.That vid tutorial/explanation of how you went about making the materials would be much appreciated.eventually I'd like to be able to make my own custom meshes and have the same functionality of the materials you have.
                Last edited by p4ng1124; 02-23-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Thank you man! These assets are fantastic !

Comment

Oh nice!!! Thanks fighter! These will come in handy for sure. Thanks for sharing!!
                    Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

Thank you very much Fighter! Can't wait to test those in 4.7!

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                        My main intention was to put this onto the marketplace for around 5-10$, but then I realised that the trees and bushes are not so pretty, so I thought that I will offer it for free to this awesome community!!

But keep in mind that I will send a marketplace submission today so that it probably gets on the marketplace for free -> it's easier to update + download. Vote for it when it gets on trello! (will post the link into this thread)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26753[/ATTACH]

That's pretty nice from you that you want to donate something, but as game development + this community is a big hobby for me, I dont need/want any money for the stuff that I do.
                        thanks. if you do put something on the marketplace that you wan to sell I will be shore to support it.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                          Sadly I don't think they allow free assets into the Marketplace. HOWEVER, I believe the "Learn" tab is a whole different kettle of fish Go bug Chance about it :>
                          KITATUS
                          "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
                            Sadly I don't think they allow free assets into the Marketplace. HOWEVER, I believe the "Learn" tab is a whole different kettle of fish Go bug Chance about it :>
                            There are already some free assets on the marketplace (berlin flat) + you can choose "free/for education/... in the price box

@ Mrdazza_460 Thx, let's see if I can get this free package onto the marketplace

Comment

Wow! This is pretty amazing! Thanks a lot fighter5347!

Comment

Wow, thank you very much for this free foliage kit. It's great that there are people who release content for free, and not like, look I made two trees in Speedtree, pay me 100$. I have one question though.

I will give you a vegetation package for the > 4.7 with many meshes and advanced materials with various effects.
                                So this won't work in 4.7? Or you meant >= 4.7?

Comment

Working...
                                X