Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou for this assets.

Comment

I have a problem with this foliage. I am using to paint grass on a landscape but if the camera goes too far from the grass, it dissapears. I tried to change cull distance and lod but it doesnt work. Someone knows how to fix this ?

Comment

Originally posted by BestWarrior View Post
        I have a problem with this foliage. I am using to paint grass on a landscape but if the camera goes too far from the grass, it dissapears. I tried to change cull distance and lod but it doesnt work. Someone knows how to fix this ?
        It completely disappears or does it get thinner over the distance?

Comment

Completely dissapears, the only thing I can do is to scale it up. Is this the only solution?

Comment

Game for my friend

Can you do it for 4.9 please i am making small game for my friend as a birthday present

Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwigamerplays View Post
                Can you do it for 4.9 please i am making small game for my friend as a birthday present
                Just update the project (right click on the uproject file - switch version)

Originally posted by BestWarrior View Post
                Completely dissapears, the only thing I can do is to scale it up. Is this the only solution?
                Hmm. Try to change the cull distance again + when you create a LOD stage for the mesh (e.g just a billboard) you shouldnt get this problem

Comment

Hi...
                  If any chances to get wheat foliage for free...

Comment

Does this work with 4.10?

Comment

It works with 4.11 preview.

Comment

Thanks for this fighter5347 I'm using it in my game I'm working on i have tweaked the grass for my project, i do have a problem with the trees when placed using the foliage tool, the tree bark seems to be layer and when starting my project in standalone mode the trees leaves materials don't apply? They look fine when placed when dragging into viewport.

Comment

Hello, I tried this on my own project. When I click Play, it looks like this.
                          I do look really blurry, have I done something wrong?
                          I did open content map and I did move everything to there, then I used foliage for the grass.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FG1ykLk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	1100951

I'm really new to UnrealEngine, I started yesterday.

Comment

I am very very new to UE4, just a quick question please, ow do you make the grass so close together and so tall, mine are so spread out it look a bit silly.

Comment

Hey Dude! Thank you for these amazing items! You are the man. Quick question.... What if I cant download 4.7 to update the projects to 4.10? Im also having issues with the mats. Whenever I move an object into the view, it turns into the world base tile. Any idea how to fix that?

Comment

Wow thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X