No announcement yet.

[FREE] Foliage Starter Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been having a few problems with this, for one reason or another the trees are reduced to a poll with flat base material sheets for leaves, does anyone know why this may have happened?

Comment

Just found this. I wanted to thank you for it... and to thank you for the help in the past.
      Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
      Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

Originally posted by THISISAJOKEACCOUNT View Post
        I've been having a few problems with this, for one reason or another the trees are reduced to a poll with flat base material sheets for leaves, does anyone know why this may have happened?
        Make sure that all textures are still assigned in the materials/that you have moved the content correctly (the tutorial video at the beginning)

Comment

reimport the mesh by right clicking and clicking reimport after saving and exporting the change to the mesh in blender

Comment

hi,i am new to ue4,how to import pakage,i tried but not worked

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by fahim abbas View Post
                hi,i am new to ue4,how to import pakage,i tried but not worked
                It should work like on the video.
                Just extract the .rar/.zip file - follow the video.
                What exactly is not working?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks so much for this content! Will this work in 4.10?

-G

Edit:
                  Ok, I went ahead and downloaded the .rar file and unzipped to a folder, opened UE4.1, clicked on import and navigated to the folder that I had unzipped the content into. All the sub-folders are there, but they are all empty. If, however, I open the same folder on my own (not through UE4.1), I can see all the files. I must be doing something wrong. :/
                  Also, can I import the entire folder of content at once?

Thanks,

-G
                  Last edited by Galadhlinn; 12-09-2015, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Galadhlinn View Post
                    Thanks so much for this content! Will this work in 4.10?
                    Just open the project with the old version + after that update the project -> then it should work

Comment

Thanks for the reply!
                      So I have to download an earlier version? 4.10 is my first and only version downloaded. I see 4.92 in my library with an install button. This won't effect my project in 4.10?
                      -G

Comment

Originally posted by Galadhlinn View Post
                        Thanks for the reply!
                        So I have to download an earlier version? 4.10 is my first and only version downloaded. I see 4.92 in my library with an install button. This won't effect my project in 4.10?
                        -G
                        Just download version 4.7 open the project once - close it - update the project to 4.10 -> now it should work
                        It wont effect your othe projects

But it should also work when you just drag and drop the content folder from the package into one of your own 4.10 projects

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

How do I import the foliage with texture ?

Comment

Originally posted by victorgaamer View Post
                              How do I import the foliage with texture ?
                              You dont have to import it. Just extract the package and start the included project -> after that you can move them into your own project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsA5SlMqsvg

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing this free Foliage kit

Comment

Working...
                                X