• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow thanks bro, I love this!!

Comment

Thx u 5347

Comment

Thank you

it's really good asset pack for beginners (ex:I )

Comment

Wow that is generous, I am relearning the tool after being frustrated with Unity. I have very few assets at this point so I really appreciate the hard work and effort you put into it. I can't wait to play with it . Thank you very much for sharing. Sharing is caring! )

Comment

Originally posted by BrightSoul View Post
            Wow that is generous, I am relearning the tool after being frustrated with Unity. I have very few assets at this point so I really appreciate the hard work and effort you put into it. I can't wait to play with it . Thank you very much for sharing. Sharing is caring! )
            Also make sure to take a look at the free content in the learn tab -> there you can find plenty of other assets which were made by epic games

Comment

I must be a total idiot, but when I apply the textures to my landscape (or ground brush in the drivingAI template) then I get a strange effect (see attached):

Click image for larger version

Name:	grass.png
Views:	1
Size:	842.7 KB
ID:	1087130

Can you describe how to use these textures as a world wide layer please? I have imported them correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by geekyhawkes View Post
                I must be a total idiot, but when I apply the textures to my landscape (or ground brush in the drivingAI template) then I get a strange effect (see attached):
                The textures/materials are used on uv mapped meshes -> so they are not made/useable for a ground material

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                  The textures/materials are used on uv mapped meshes -> so they are not made/useable for a ground material
                  Thanks, so I stand by me being an idiot! Is there an easy way to create a compatible uv mapped mesh to create a level floor surface?

Comment

Originally posted by geekyhawkes View Post
                    Thanks, so I stand by me being an idiot! Is there an easy way to create a compatible uv mapped mesh to create a level floor surface?
                    For a basic floor your just need a ground texture that you apply to it -> of course you have to uv map your mesh before you can do it or when you use a landscape, you will have to create a landscape material

Comment

So a quick question. I have used this pack on projects before, but I can't remember how to get the MI's set. When I originally pull the SM out to the world, it has world grid material. When I try to apply the materials, they turn into world grid. I tried the correct textures, and came up with big rectangles with leaves on a black background. This happens quite frequently when I download new stuff, but usually I can get the mats corrected, but not when dealing with leaves of any sort, especially ones with environmental effects. Please help!!

Comment

Thank you for your work! But I have an issue. Tried your samples map (all of them) but no reactive foliage is working. Could be if the issue is because i am using it on 4.9.2? Or its needed to change it?

Comment

Originally posted by Naitguolf View Post
                          Thank you for your work! But I have an issue. Tried your samples map (all of them) but no reactive foliage is working. Could be if the issue is because i am using it on 4.9.2? Or its needed to change it?
                          Do you use the included character from the package? Otherwise you will have to copy the interaction part into your own character bp

Originally posted by TrentAsbury View Post
                          So a quick question. I have used this pack on projects before, but I can't remember how to get the MI's set. When I originally pull the SM out to the world, it has world grid material. When I try to apply the materials, they turn into world grid. I tried the correct textures, and came up with big rectangles with leaves on a black background. This happens quite frequently when I download new stuff, but usually I can get the mats corrected, but not when dealing with leaves of any sort, especially ones with environmental effects. Please help!!
                          Make sure that you have migrated it properly -> take a look at the video at the start page of this thread

Comment

Do you use the included character from the package? Otherwise you will have to copy the interaction part into your own character bp
                            Hi Fighter5347. Im just trying the maps included, all of them, with no collision with folliage Tried to change the material for PRO version, but no collision either. What could be? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Naitguolf View Post
                              Hi Fighter5347. Im just trying the maps included, all of them, with no collision with folliage Tried to change the material for PRO version, but no collision either. What could be? Thanks!
                              Just the trees are with collisions -> you have to enable the collision in the foliage tool settings

Comment

Just the trees are with collisions -> you have to enable the collision in the foliage tool settings
                                Aha, that's It! thanks very much! :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X