Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download tree for UE4

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Download tree for UE4

    Download tree for UE4

    Hi everyone
    I found this tree that I put myself
    And put to use on your friends
    Only UE4


    [CENTER]


    Edited to remove link as tree was created with a cracked version of SpeedTree modeler.
    Last edited by DanDaDaDanDan; 04-29-2014, 10:25 AM. Reason: piracy
    Unreal Engine 4

    #3
    Is that a Speed Tree tree?

    Comment


      #4
      Yes
      But this tree is for Ue4
      Unreal Engine 4

      Comment


        #5
        Please can you tell me where to put its files or how to import it to UE4 Editor? Thanks

        Comment


          #6
          Originally posted by DarkInfiktrator View Post
          Please can you tell me where to put its files or how to import it to UE4 Editor? Thanks
          Its in FBX format and the textures are in TGA format, just import using the content manager.
          FluidSurface Plugin: https://github.com/Ehamloptiran/UnrealEngine/releases
          TextureMovie Plugin: https://github.com/Ehamloptiran/TextureMoviePlugin

          Comment


            #7
            Thanks , nice work

            Comment


              #8
              When importing the tree to the UE4Editor 5I am using 4.0.2 build), I got this errors message:

              Comment


                #9
                The first one just tells you that you use a old fbx version -> but that wont do anything, so just ignore it. For the 2nd you you should enable the export smoothing group in your 3d program, because otherwise you wont have any smoothing group in the ue4 on that mesh

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                  The first one just tells you that you use a old fbx version -> but that wont do anything, so just ignore it. For the 2nd you you should enable the export smoothing group in your 3d program, because otherwise you wont have any smoothing group in the ue4 on that mesh
                  You mean khazande has to do that in his 3d program and not me right? Cus he was the one who uploaded the tree.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by DarkInfiktrator View Post
                    You mean khazande has to do that in his 3d program and not me right? Cus he was the one who uploaded the tree.
                    Either he or you ^^ But when everything looks fine in the UE4, you wont have to do something

                    Comment


                      #12
                      I thought speedtree's where not working in UE4 yet?
                      If someone has them working can they put together a quick workflow tutorial - versions used etc?

                      Comment


                        #13
                        I would be very surprised if giving that tree away like this doesn't violate their license agreement.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Has anyone used this yet? I clearly had some problems because my leaves look nowhere near as bushy as what it does in khazande's picture.

                          Can someone please post some screens showing how they set up the materials? I'd like to compare it to mine.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Here is a really basic material setup:

                            -Enable two sided
                            -choose the "subsurface" light mode
                            -choose opacity mask as blend mode

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X