Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by rYuxq View Post
    I was curious about your list / table view implementations. I have my own, but I wanted to see how other people go about it
    I'd love to see how you did your implementation!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was curious about your list / table view implementations. I have my own, but I wanted to see how other people go about it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alot of what was in there is still not supported by UMG AFAIK thogh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, UMG has improved, this is no longer needed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this still available somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Footman View Post
    Not possible to compile on 4.6.1

HTML Code:
    Engine/Plugins/UMGExPlugin/Source/UMGExPlugin/Classes/UMGExTypes.h(97) : Error: In TemporaryUHTHeader_UMGExTypes: You cannot use the raw enum name as a type for member variables, instead use TEnumAsByte or a C++11 enum class with an explicit underlying type (currently only uint8 supported).
    Engine/Plugins/UMGExPlugin/Source/UMGExPlugin/Classes/RadioScrollerWidget.h(19) : Error: In RadioScrollerWidget: Unrecognized type 'FRadioScrollerInfo'
    Engine/Plugins/UMGExPlugin/Source/UMGExPlugin/Classes/SliderWidget.h(19) : Error: In SliderWidget: Unrecognized type 'FSliderInfo'
    Engine/Plugins/UMGExPlugin/Source/UMGExPlugin/Classes/WidgetList.h(16) : Error: In WidgetList: Unrecognized type 'FWidgetInfoFactory'
    I'd be surpirsed if thats the only issue under 4.6.1. To fix this, you could try changing line 97 from

Code:
    ESlateVisibility VisibilityOnOpen;
    to

Code:
    TEnumAsByte<ESlateVisibility::Type> VisibilityOnOpen
    But even if you got the code to compile, I'm pretty sure the example widgets have their packages saved as 4.7+ and would generate other errors.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not possible to compile on 4.6.1

HTML Code:
    Engine/Plugins/UMGExPlugin/Source/UMGExPlugin/Classes/UMGExTypes.h(97) : Error: In TemporaryUHTHeader_UMGExTypes: You cannot use the raw enum name as a type for member variables, instead use TEnumAsByte or a C++11 enum class with an explicit underlying type (currently only uint8 supported).
    Engine/Plugins/UMGExPlugin/Source/UMGExPlugin/Classes/RadioScrollerWidget.h(19) : Error: In RadioScrollerWidget: Unrecognized type 'FRadioScrollerInfo'
    Engine/Plugins/UMGExPlugin/Source/UMGExPlugin/Classes/SliderWidget.h(19) : Error: In SliderWidget: Unrecognized type 'FSliderInfo'
    Engine/Plugins/UMGExPlugin/Source/UMGExPlugin/Classes/WidgetList.h(16) : Error: In WidgetList: Unrecognized type 'FWidgetInfoFactory'

Leave a comment:

• replied
    that video neads to shrink up
    nice work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice job. That makes the work much easier. How about to integrate this into the official support Nick?
    Last edited by Footman; 02-14-2015, 07:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lmao, in any case, just put this up.

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...ame-crash.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *shrug* wasn't planning to, but you kinda sound like Strongbad so I just kept it on in the background while killing 4.7 bugs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well now that I'm looking for it, I can't find it. Will make a new one. Maybe I misread another answerhub.

Also, you watched that garbage'd long video?

Click image for larger version

Name:	282-mother-of-god.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	1066433
    Last edited by Allar; 02-13-2015, 11:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Allar - have a link to the answerhub post for that crash on creation/deletion/recreation with the same name causing a crash? I haven't seen that one come across my desk yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is really cool! Can't wait to try it out!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Woo - UMG Plugin!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X