Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LIVE STREAM] TheJamsh's Developer & Tutorial Streams!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is amazing, you are doing the work of gods :P A quick question regarding the planet scale on the material parameters. I'm making procedurally generated planets, which means they are all a different size and position and also are rotating. My question is, how can i expose the planet scale parameter in the MPC to update it with my BP? And also, what you sugest is the best way to update the lights on tick?

EDIT: Adding to the first question, what's the relation between the Bias and the planet scale? is the Bias the same as the size of the planet?
    Last edited by lolhost; 09-16-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=155]TheJamsh[/MENTION] I don't see the "Getting The Most Out Of Texture Compression" video, Could you post a link?
      Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Frames Per Second is NOT a proper performance metric, You should use frame time. You can read this or this as to why.
      (Profiling) Tools: RenderDoc (UE4 Plugin), NVIDIA nSight, AMD GPU PerfStudio, CodeXL
      Good articles/Series: A trip through the Graphics Pipeline 2011

Comment

It should still be on my twitch channel under highlights, if not it's gone forever I'm afraid.

Twitch had an update around that time and it stopped me from downloading my video and copying over to the 'tube.

Comment

In case someone doesn't find it: https://www.twitch.tv/thejamsh/v/4432611
          [MENTION=155]TheJamsh[/MENTION] could you upload it to YouTube in case Twitch does bad things? :3

Comment

Working...
          X