No announcement yet.

Alflakky's Camera styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you! This blueprint really helpful.

Comment

Thank you very much!... Is there a way to add "pinch to zoom" option for mobiles? can I get any BP guide?

and when I'm clicking the object to focus, there is an error message "PIE:Error: Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property FocusedItem from function: 'ExecuteUbergraph_Cam' from node: SetActorLocation in graph: EventGraph in object: Cam with description: Accessed None trying to read property FocusedItem".

Comment

how can i exlude some objects from zooming by click? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by aekazmin View Post
          how can i exlude some objects from zooming by click? thanks!
          There is no such functionality. You must add it by ur own.

Add an array of objects, and Onclink, perform a search inside that array for pressed object. If object was found, do not move the camera.
          [My FREE stuff] Custom Cameras (Stategy, Orbital) | Sticker Note | ESC Inventory System | Pipe Generation (Spline based) | Procedural spline-based Mesh generation | Homing missile
          [My Market stuff] Advanced Aim Component | Lock/lockpick Component | Blueprint-based Key Remapping System

Comment

Originally posted by AlFlakky View Post

Add an array of objects, and Onclink, perform a search inside that array for pressed object. If object was found, do not move the camera.
            thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by AlFlakky View Post

sorry, but i can't do this((( can u show me the blueprint example? many thanks!
              Last edited by aekazmin; 07-11-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

and why does Skeletal Meshes not clickable?

Comment

Originally posted by aekazmin View Post
                  and why does Skeletal Meshes not clickable?
                  Maybe there is no collision on it.

What about an array ob objects..
                  You do it like this:
                  https://yadi.sk/i/EBLlD7LX3L2cqT
                  So set an array to be editable from viewport and select actors you want to exclude
                  [My FREE stuff] Custom Cameras (Stategy, Orbital) | Sticker Note | ESC Inventory System | Pipe Generation (Spline based) | Procedural spline-based Mesh generation | Homing missile
                  [My Market stuff] Advanced Aim Component | Lock/lockpick Component | Blueprint-based Key Remapping System

Comment

Hello,
                    Thank you for the Orbital Camera style ! very usefull, How can I add a pan option with MMB?

Comment

Perfect! I just stumbled across this, thank you so much!

Comment

Thanks a lot mister for this very perfect camera. I have two interogations about it.
                        - the origin of the orbiter change when i double-click (I use widget and my button are controlled by double click). Do you know how to "fix" it (the problem and the origin...) ?
                        Last edited by guiguimbop; 09-04-2017, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Hi Sorry another Blueprint Noob here.
                          Where do I set the distance of the camera to the target? Do I do that in BP of the stategycamera? if so where. Thanks for this! and thanks in advance. I would like to do a product exploded view animation. ThankS Rich

Comment

Hi everyone! First of all thanks a lot for the camera asset, It is awesome! But... I have an issue can't solve...

I have two levels, one is just the menu and the other is my scene with the OrbitCamera. The thing is when I am in the OrbiCamera edit level and I press play, everything works ok but, when I open the menú and press the button for going to the Orbit camera level... The controllers don't work! I have realized When I set the auto Possess player in Player 0 you can see from the camera but controllers don't work but if you set the Possess player in Player disabled you don't see from the camera but controllers work....

Can anyone please help me I have no idea what is going on!!

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi,
                              I´m wondering how to add limits to camera movement. Tried to add clamp -node to "camera limits" -section in the blueprint of the camera, but no luck. Got that working with the zoom, but not with axises. Anyone can help with this. I´m basically trying to make a cam that can move only in certain limits (around product). Also can´t get the zoom-clicked mesh to work properly, always zooms to same place (origin of the scene).

Thanks!
                              Mikko

Comment

@kandeep

'ExecuteUbergraph_Cam' from node: SetActorLocation in graph: EventGraph in object: Cam with description: Accessed None trying to read property FocusedItem".
                                Change 'focus to the object" to look like below. You need to check for a hit before running the function

Comment

Working...
                                X