No announcement yet.

The Monolith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the dropbox download always stops aroung 3GB and i cant load it completely. could you please also put it on a google-drive which is also free and offers up to 15 GB space.

Comment

is it still avaailabale for free?
      Email: tessaro.unrealdeveloper@hotmail.com
      BP/C++ Programmer.
      WIP Portfolio: https://filipetessaro.wixsite.com/portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by StevenK View Post
        I appreciate the torrent link! I'll definitely stick around to help seed once it finishes for anyone else who wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenK View Post
          i'm seeding this for whoever needs it. Thanks OP.

Comment

Anyone had luck downloading this? I attempted from two different links, one of them here, and found both dead. The torrent file listed in a few posts above is also dead.

Never mind. This link appears to be working: http://stormgs.com/monolith-2/

No, that link goes to 3GB and stops. I'm thinking it reaches the limit of free Dropbox, and then autodestructs. Causing some to purchase extra Dropbox space.
            Last edited by Mick Mack; 12-12-2015, 01:59 PM. Reason: found a link that works

Comment

I put it on our webserver. If it eats a ton of bandwidth I will take it down. Thanks Dneproman

Edit: Sorry everyone, I guess there were a ton more downloads than I thought there would be...

Almost 1TB in 10 days! We were uploading almost 100GB a day on average. I kept this going for about six months. Maybe someone else can host it now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	downloads.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1108407
              Last edited by Parvan; 06-15-2016, 11:20 PM.

Metahusk: A 501(c)(3) Creative Development Cooperative
              Projects | Forums | Repositories | Nonprofit | Donate

Comment

thank you sir, you're the best <3

Comment

Thank you for hosting

Comment

The link is no more avalable :s can you reupload pls?

Comment

Originally posted by Jem_ View Post
                      https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post441268

Comment

Originally posted by Jem_ View Post
                        A few posts up I put a link to it on our webserver as franktech said. If the link goes down please private message me. So far my host hasn't complained. If it goes down I will put it on our VPS where I have 2TB of bandwidth where I can use it for whatever. The web host doesn't like downloads if the bandwidth is excessive.

Thanks Dneproman! If you want me to take it down, let me know.

Edit: Sorry everyone, I guess there were a ton more downloads than I thought there would be...

Almost 1TB in 10 days! We were uploading almost 100GB a day on average. I kept this going for about six months. Maybe someone else can host it now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	downloads.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1108407
                        Last edited by Parvan; 06-15-2016, 11:19 PM.

Metahusk: A 501(c)(3) Creative Development Cooperative
                        Projects | Forums | Repositories | Nonprofit | Donate

Comment

conflicting licenses

Originally posted by Dneproman View Post
                          Hi! Guys, of course for commercial use, our license the most friendly on the planet.
                          Called - gift
                          It's just our humble gift, for this beautiful community and all those who work with this engine.
                          Just Enjoy, and relax for game production!
                          We love this engine, we love this community.

License terms: Free for Commercial use.
                          Thanks again, but we may have a potential licensing problem on our hands. In contrast to what you said here earlier, your new website now marks this and all other SGS Team packages as CC-BY-4.0. Considering that the attribution license requires to "give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made" —something not all of us always have control over or can keep track of—it's rather a far cry from being the most friendly license on the planet.

Since your forum posts repeatedly said that the content was completely free with no strings attached, can you please clarify whether the attribution requirement is optional or not? I only used a couple of your textures in a small non-commercial tutorial project a year ago, but I'm sure it may become a potential copyright violation problem for people who misread your license as analogous to CC0 and used the content in commercial work without proper attribution.

Comment

This is really great, thank you so much for the time and effort spent on this!

Comment

This may sound like a stupid question but im very new to all this and i have no clue how to install this. Could someone explain this to me?

Comment

The link is no more available. Can you reupload please?

Comment

Working...
                                X