Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, thanks, man!

Comment

It looks like you made them in substance designer. Have you thought about putting them on substance share?

Comment

file is no long available. does someone have this and want to share? please hit me up

Comment

Here's a torrent file for it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5h...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

how can I get a copy? link is no long workin

Comment

You mean the link I provided? I just checked it and it seems to be fine. I've got someone Dl'ing it from me, please tell me if you got it working.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenK View Post
                You mean the link I provided? I just checked it and it seems to be fine. I've got someone Dl'ing it from me, please tell me if you got it working.
                Thanks; for me it is working... but so slow... may be due to you are the only one who is seeding, I reached 38% now... Thanks again
                Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Oh ya the first person to DL it from me of course didn't hang around to seed. But anyways it's going to be slow because I live in a region of the U.S with really poor speed.

Comment

Even though I don't have use for it right now I thank you for releasing this for free

Why not put this on the marketplace?
                    Last edited by Meessen; 10-08-2015, 06:51 AM.

Comment

+1 for marketplace.

Comment

https://mega.co.nz/#!eUtx1Y7Z!EB3eaU...jugBSCJtCJnYBs

I still used that link and get same info. Says taken down for violation or other

Comment

Originally posted by Meessen View Post
                          Even though I don't have use for it right now I thank you for releasing this for free

Why not put this on the marketplace?
                          Cause its not updated and way to old. There are even external files wich is not allowed. This just wouldnt work without alot of rebuilding.

Comment

Mega says file is no longer available.

Comment

Someone again reportet the file it seems... omg why XD
                              Maybe someone can git this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanizitas View Post
                                Someone again reportet the file it seems... omg why XD
                                Maybe someone can git this?
                                Bad idea, it takes too much space to be viable with GIT. Go to their website and add the file to your dropbox. When your dropbox is done downloading it you can get it down on your computer

http://stormgs.com/monolith-2/

Comment

Working...
                                X