No announcement yet.

The Monolith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. Newbie here. I tried searching the forums but no luck on an answer, so forgive me if i missed something but...

I want to run the demo for the monolith. I've migrated everything to the monolith contents folder as stated in the readme and i get lots of errors. Click image for larger version

Name:	monolith.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1129865Click image for larger version

Name:	monolith2.PNG
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	1129866
    Click image for larger version

Name:	monolith1.PNG
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	1129867

Comment

Originally posted by Noxygen View Post
      There you go: http://filez.noxygen.eu/_wsrg3asg/THE_MONOLITH.ZIP
      I'll leave it there for a while.
      Thank you!
      Christos Symeon
      exés - www.csimeon.gr
      architecture + project management + construction

Comment

Hi, friends first of all thank you for leaving these tools for the use of all interested. Second please update the download link as it is not working. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Rush_rhythm View Post
          Hello everyone. Newbie here. I tried searching the forums but no luck on an answer, so forgive me if i missed something but...

I want to run the demo for the monolith. I've migrated everything to the monolith contents folder as stated in the readme and i get lots of errors. [ATTACH=CONFIG]145369[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145370[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]145371[/ATTACH]
          Can you run the project provided without any migrations? There are multiple different versions of Substance and the Substance plugin can be in engine or in project so if you're migrating from one to the other without having consistent Substance versions it won't work properly.

Comment

Thank you.

Content like this is a big help to us small fish.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemunar View Post
              Hi, friends first of all thank you for leaving these tools for the use of all interested. Second please update the download link as it is not working. Thank you
              My shared link is still working, check it out here: https://mega.nz/#!ps80wBYZ!aSRQrU7JK...IBhD5zbP3f3lhw

Comment

link fallen

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRPG View Post
                  Can you run the project provided without any migrations? There are multiple different versions of Substance and the Substance plugin can be in engine or in project so if you're migrating from one to the other without having consistent Substance versions it won't work properly.
                  How, then, to run the project? I have installed the 4.8.3 version of UE. Tried with the plugin installed and without, and still does not start.

Comment

Link's dead.

Comment

老铁6666666666666666

Comment

Any chance you could provide another download link? The current one is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Caffae View Post
                          Any chance you could provide another download link? The current one is broken.
                          The one I posted is still up.
                          Originally posted by Noxygen View Post
                          There you go: http://filez.noxygen.eu/_wsrg3asg/THE_MONOLITH.ZIP
                          I'll leave it there for a while.

Comment

Broken link

Comment

Link is working for me on Firefox.

Comment

thank you so much for sharing.... the link is still working !

Comment

Working...
                                X