Encouragement Series [Live Stream]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Encouragement Series [Live Stream]

I'm thinking If I'm funded I want to create a series on being a developer maybe some of you code all day and study and just want to talk a little. And receive words of encouragement!! I wouldn't show to much art because it'll be boring. But maybe working will be more exciting? Like 10-12 hours a day work live streaming? What do you think?. Of course, I can't give any pointer but I want people to be ambitious and find the information everything is out there. The journey to being a professional is easy for you in this day and age.

Up to you dude.... But I would make it specific in some way, so it at least helps someone or a select group of people hopefully. Otherwise its too vague and just doesn't provide any incentive to follow along (versus all the other useless junk distractions out there... ). For example there are so many holes in Epic's self-awareness of their own docs / support.... Why not pick a weak area and get that covered and enjoy an Epic Grant in the process maybe... One area I think could be greatly improved, is a non-technical way to teach video-game math... Another is all the horrors waiting for people wanting to make multiplayer / networked games....
    Last edited by EntrpriseCustomr; 07-31-2020, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X