[FREE PROJECT] Lightshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    great. Is there any way for me to make a laszer light like that. if possible can you guide me to do that. sincerely thank

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks exactly like what I am looking for, for a project I am looking to do but only on a larger scale. The issue is our project does not run with distance fields and will not.

I am simply after a way to easily draw and manipulate spotlight beams without the horrible volumetric effects produced by lights in the engine.

This is an example of the sorts of effects I need:

We do not need particularly fancy effects just beams really that we can customise the shape, diameter, brightness etc and have them be easy to program.

I tried to use the spotlights in my project but I am still getting the bad pixellation in volumetric effects as shown here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ea52f37844777ed6dab9364c66bb2f65.png
Views:	1778
Size:	451.9 KB
ID:	1779830

Could you give us any assistance?

Great work here by the way thank you
    Last edited by djd711; 06-23-2020, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Buenas amigo,

Muchísimas gracias por el proyecto, eres muy amable, espero que sigas subiendo proyectos, y enhorabuena por tu trabajo, eres genial..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jacky View Post
    Hey Owl! Thanks for letting me know. I dont know why it happened, but it should be fixed now. You can directly download from the link.
    Please let me know if it doesnt work again and i'll find another place to upload.
    Hello! Downloading now, it is fixed ;-) Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Owl! Thanks for letting me know. I dont know why it happened, but it should be fixed now. You can directly download from the link.
    Please let me know if it doesnt work again and i'll find another place to upload.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank You! ;-) Your old fan here )
    P.S.: google link asks for kinda access request, i think i sent that request, not sure where and how it goes ))
    Last edited by Thunder_Owl; 06-01-2020, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [FREE PROJECT] Lightshow

[FREE PROJECT] Lightshow

Hello everyone.

A couple of years ago I shared a light animation i made in UE and a lot of people have been asking about it since. Finally made some time to tidy things up and add a couple of functionality to it and now i'm sharing it with you all.

Earlier version was sequencer driven only but this one uses both sequencer and the audio engine functions. Basically you'll need 3 actors: spotlight, target and audio BP. You can see how they work together in the video(though i didnt touch the audio BP much)

Audio BP can have as many groups of spots as you'd like as you'll see in the project, you just need to add the same logic you'll see there for each new group. Then you can trigger those sound intractions via sequencer or any way you like.

I will continue to add more to this project(smoke particle light shafts, lasers, etc. but i'm not promising any timeline. Feel free to post your requests, questions(tried to comment as much as i could) and/or whatever you do with this project. I'd love to see them!

Enjoy!

Download:
    4.24: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BRN...ew?usp=sharing
    4.25: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a8c...ew?usp=sharing (changes: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...04#post1803604)

Last edited by Jacky; 08-21-2020, 02:27 PM.
Working...
X