Blender to Unreal FBX Batch Export Static Mesh with Collision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, got you.
    Now i am feel that i need to do some research about modern texturing approaches.
    Thanks for your replies.

Comment

Hi. Love this script, saves an incredible amount of time! However I haven't been doing my own collision mesh until now and I'm having some trouble exporting it with the rendermesh.
      Has something changed recently in Blender to break the collision part of the export? I've tried naming things in every way possible, following the "manuals" to a T but the collision mesh just doesn't seem to wanna be exported, this is with either one of your scripts, Nikhil and Paradox072.
      Manually exporting to FBX worked as expected and the collision mesh was included when I imported into UE4.
      If it wasn't for the fact that I have a massive scene with multiple assets that I have to move to 0,0,0 for every single export it wouldn't be such a hassle doing it manually :\

Comment

Hi all, Thanks a lot for the blender script, it is indeed very useful and speeds up the blender-to-unreal process. One quick question though: did anyone finally managed to import several LODs automatically into Unreal? (either using the FBX importer, or using another option)? I'd like to import a large number of meshes, each with 4 Levels of Details, and could not find a solution during the past week.
        Thanks for the help!

Comment

Can someone who knows how to do python please update this?

Comment

Working...
          X