Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blender to UE4 - Easily Export/Import Animations and Meshes! - Free Addon - Mr Mannequins Tools v1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Jue I've checked a couple of time this morning between jobs and i can't replicate the issue in the latest update (i really need to record and upload the dang thing)

Whenever i add anything to the pose library an action named PoseLib gets created and if i remove anything from the pose library i get the sanitise warning. I think this is by intention.

If this is still a problem in v1.1 i'll look into it more
    Last edited by Jim Kroovy; 10-22-2019, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Can we have a Discord server about this plugin?
      or if you already have one give me an invite link please

Comment

CENSOR_1337 There isn't one at the moment but a discord server is a good idea, i'll try and get one set up before i upload v1.1

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Kroovy View Post
          CENSOR_1337 There isn't one at the moment but a discord server is a good idea, i'll try and get one set up before i upload v1.1
          Wonderful !!!!
          Can't wait for V1.1 believe me or not my work it's on you now. xD

Comment

Originally posted by CENSOR_1337 View Post

Can't wait for V1.1
            I'm editing the covering video together right now and i've got a few little tweaks to make but it should be uploaded by tomorrow morning!

Comment

Jim Kroovy I've been refreshing this page multiple times per day since October 10th lol

Comment

Tom Jue Better i upload something great than something okay You won't be waiting much longer! After i get my little girl to bed i'll put the finishing touches on this video, run the final checks and upload everything

In my defence when i first put a date for 1.1 i didn't know i was going to have a wisdom tooth removed, that my cars brakes would need replacing and my daughter would get ill... its been a tough couple of weeks

Comment

Jim Kroovy you’re a good man . Take your time to deliver the addon we needed and we dont deserved
                  I sell triangles for a fair price. Know more here!

Comment

So i just hit the render button to encode the covering video of update 1.1! Won't be long now people! A matter of hours... while it's uploading to YouTube i'll hopefully be checking the last few bits of python and setting up a Github repository for the scripts... Also looking forward to the Blender to UE4 livestream that's happening in about 3 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Kroovy View Post
                      So i just hit the render button to encode the covering video of update 1.1! Won't be long now people! A matter of hours... while it's uploading to YouTube i'll hopefully be checking the last few bits of python and setting up a Github repository for the scripts... Also looking forward to the Blender to UE4 livestream that's happening in about 3 hours
                      Yay ! Discord server also ?

Comment

Update 1.1 is now available, i hope there aren't any major bugs! I also added a link to a discord server as requested
                        Last edited by Jim Kroovy; 10-24-2019, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Hmmm Offset Fingers IK doesn't work for me. As soon as I click that, the armature went to edit mode and look all messy. Went back to pose mode I don't see IK target for the fingers
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	FKOffsetFinger.jpg
Views:	531
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	1677970Click image for larger version

Name:	FKOffset.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	330.9 KB
ID:	1677971

Comment

Tom Jue i knew something would go wrong it worked when i recorded the video and i haven't messed with it... i'll get it fixed ASAP!

Comment

Is anybody else getting utf-8 errors from the __init__.py? I've got someone that's getting this error and i can't replicate it.

EDIT: This error is caused by the users names having special characters (example: à)

I will continue looking for a fix but i'm not sure there's really much i can do as the add-on needs the path to load the rigs, meshes and materials from.

Perhaps a workaround would be to change Blenders add-on location before installing?
                              Last edited by Jim Kroovy; 10-25-2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Just uploaded the fixed version of 1.1, the Offset FK digit option should now work correctly and the animation import should complete even if there are extra bones (though their animation still won't be processed)
                                Last edited by Jim Kroovy; 10-25-2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X