• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Now the new version is released on the marketplace
    https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...r-chart-widget

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know why but I encountered serious performance issues and irregular crashes with Kantan.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @fpshands

Okay, I'll think of putting it on the marketplace.

Regarding other chart types, Kantan already has an awesome solution for that so I don't think it's really necessary. But if there's demand I'll propably add some in the future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    IMO: There are a lot of garbage plugins / assets in the marketplace. And interestingly, people pay for them. Some even abondon the project after 1-2 updates. I think this plugin is more valuable than many plugins in the market. And 10$ is a very reasonable price.

+ Updating plugins via Unreal Editor is much easier / stable then 3th party plugins.

Edit: If you can add regular linear chart's too; that would be great!
    Last edited by fpshands; 06-15-2020, 04:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @fpshands

Thanks! Hmm, do you think, people would pay for it? Would US$ 10.- be too much?

Yes, I'm currently wrapping up version 2.0, with 4.25 support.
    There are lot of changes, more or less fully rewritten.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for this usefull plugin. You should add this to the marketplace, it is too good to be free.

Edit: Waiting for 4.25 build btw

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh thanks a lot :*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Qukla
    Yes, new refactored version with 4.25 compatibility will come up shortly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, thank you for this amazing plugin,: ) Will there be support for 4.25?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @gamingethos
    Sorry for the late response, just really busy right now, but yes, in a future release everything will be exposed including the color overrides et cetera, but I have no release plan right now (sorry).

@nikkals
    Yes, you are allowed to use it in any kind of project you want, free/educationals/commercial without the need to credit me... and you are also free to modify the source. But you are not allowed to take the code and sell it as your own work.
    No there is no donation page, because I don't think people would donate anyway for such a small plugin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi just wanted to say thanks for an amazing plugin, works great right out of the box and very easy to use. Are we free to use this in any commercial project? Also, do you have donation page for this project if one would like to support it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey thanks so much for posting this for free! Its hard to find content about this style of radar graph for UE4. One little feedback recommendation. I was trying to update the color of the Radar chart value layer color overwrite within blueprints, but wasn't able to to due to you not exposing it within the code. I'm sure you were thinking of just exposing the values of the array graph for manipulation, but may want to also expose the color override as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated compatibility for UE 4.24, be aware HTML5 support got ditched by epic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is an amazing plugin. I have been using it for months and it works perfectly without a glitch!!! I am wondering if you are going to update it so that we can continue to use it in UE 4.24? Or maybe the current version 1.02 is already compatible with 4.24? @pDunkl

Leave a comment:

Working...
X