No announcement yet.

Free Radar Chart Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi just wanted to say thanks for an amazing plugin, works great right out of the box and very easy to use. Are we free to use this in any commercial project? Also, do you have donation page for this project if one would like to support it?

Comment

@gamingethos
      Sorry for the late response, just really busy right now, but yes, in a future release everything will be exposed including the color overrides et cetera, but I have no release plan right now (sorry).

@nikkals
      Yes, you are allowed to use it in any kind of project you want, free/educationals/commercial without the need to credit me... and you are also free to modify the source. But you are not allowed to take the code and sell it as your own work.
      No there is no donation page, because I don't think people would donate anyway for such a small plugin.

[PLUGIN] Radar Chart Widget

Comment

Hello, thank you for this amazing plugin,: ) Will there be support for 4.25?

Comment

@Qukla
          Yes, new refactored version with 4.25 compatibility will come up shortly.

Comment

Oh thanks a lot :*

Comment

Thanks for this usefull plugin. You should add this to the marketplace, it is too good to be free.

Edit: Waiting for 4.25 build btw

Comment

@fpshands

Thanks! Hmm, do you think, people would pay for it? Would US$ 10.- be too much?

Yes, I'm currently wrapping up version 2.0, with 4.25 support.
                There are lot of changes, more or less fully rewritten.

Comment

IMO: There are a lot of garbage plugins / assets in the marketplace. And interestingly, people pay for them. Some even abondon the project after 1-2 updates. I think this plugin is more valuable than many plugins in the market. And 10$ is a very reasonable price.

+ Updating plugins via Unreal Editor is much easier / stable then 3th party plugins.

Edit: If you can add regular linear chart's too; that would be great!
                  Last edited by fpshands; 06-15-2020, 04:50 AM.

Comment

@fpshands

Okay, I'll think of putting it on the marketplace.

Regarding other chart types, Kantan already has an awesome solution for that so I don't think it's really necessary. But if there's demand I'll propably add some in the future.

Comment

I don't know why but I encountered serious performance issues and irregular crashes with Kantan.

Comment

Now the new version is released on the marketplace
                        https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...r-chart-widget

Comment

Working...
                        X