Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Character animations in bip and FBX [Download]

Hi guys and gals,
    I thought I'd bung this on my website so all you kiddies can download bundles of free professional character animations for absolutely nothing, (unless you get rich and I want half )
    There are three sets in bip for 3ds Max or Motion Builder, (which can be exported to FBX) and some in FBX too for any software that can import FBX ..
    Have fun making your awesome games.

FREE ANIMATIONS HERE
    Last edited by LexLuthor1; 03-29-2014, 09:48 PM. Reason: Change link to new file :)
    UE4 high res character modelling, rigging for facial and full body animation - HERE
    Dave Saxon/AKA Lex Luthor Channel
    Seek And Destroy Games Channel
    Our Website here.
    Download free animations here

Thanks man! Much appreciated!

-Phil

Comment

Thanks a bunch.
      I couldnt import .Fbx files directly into MotionBuilder 2015 , it says it is an old fbx format , needs MotionBuilder 7 or 8 . but importing it into Maya first , then exporting it works .

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowOf047 View Post
        Thanks a bunch.
        I couldnt import .Fbx files directly into MotionBuilder 2015 , it says it is an old fbx format , needs MotionBuilder 7 or 8 . but importing it into Maya first , then exporting it works .
        Thanks for the heads-up, I'll swap it over tonight for the 2013 and 2014 FBX format

[Link is updated to new FBX files now, 2013]
        Last edited by LexLuthor1; 03-29-2014, 09:43 PM.
        UE4 high res character modelling, rigging for facial and full body animation - HERE
        Dave Saxon/AKA Lex Luthor Channel
        Seek And Destroy Games Channel
        Our Website here.
        Download free animations here

Comment

First of thank you this is great.!
          Now with the danger of sounding like a total fool.

I noticed there are some FBX files and also bip, what am wondering.
          Do you make a new model and then apply the bones/ animations to it (the files you provided the bip / FBX stuff.) ?
          I have no clue how to actualy use this, are there any tips you can give on using these files?

Comment

Okay. I'm new to game designing.
            But I want rollForward animation. That animation is in BIP format. I downloaded 3DS Max 2016. But I don't know how to use it.
            I saw a youtube tutorial but couldn't understand that. Can anyone please explain me step by step how to use these animation in UE4?

Comment

Thanks! , I will give them a shot

Comment

Thank you Sir

Comment

Thanks for your animation, but I´ve got a problem with the animation rotation. I´m using the biped character setup for 4.8 (sorry, I´ve forgotten the name of the guy who provided it) and when I load a biped animation (i.e. the pickup animation) the roation is wrong, meaning the character is facing backwards. Breaks everything in UE4, of course.

How do I rotate the animation with the biped setup (with root dummies) ?

EDIT: Never mind, I´ve manged to rotate the animations. I created a dummy object and placed it under the character (0,0,0). In scheme-view I linked the piped and the root to this dummy object. Then I rotated the dummy. Afterwards I deleted the dummy and exported the animation.
                  Last edited by ForGobbler; 07-09-2015, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Thanx bro

thanks lexluthor1 4 the animation files I'm already making a movie and i will add you in the credits

Comment

Are these for the Epic-Skeleton?

Comment

How to add to project in UE4?

Comment

Thanks Sir. Really Great assets you got here

Comment

Working...
                          X