Property Transfer Tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi great tool! But I have 3 problems:

1) I had to download 4Gb of unreal engine to get the plugin for my source code compiled unreal, seems there is no other way to get this plugin that from the launcher

2) When copying functions from one BP to another, the variables seems to be still the ones of the former BP, so I get an error on each, and I have to replace them with the ones of the new BP.

3) All macro functions I copied are still someone referencing the old BP, when I click on the macro in the new BP, the old BP is opened instead. Error message on save is:

Can't save ../../../../PSUnreal/Content/Blueprints/psCharacterBP.uasset: Graph is linked to private object(s) in an external package.
    External Object(s):
    IsLocallyControlled
    AnimInstance
    PostProcessInstance
    GetForward/RightVector

The macros listed are the ones which if I click on the graph open the old BP.

See attachment.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Talad; 09-08-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Property variables are copied "as is" when a function graph is duplicated to target Blueprint.
      So those variable will keep pointing to original owner until you fix them.
      | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Working...
      X