[FREE] Modular Road Tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share this awesome free pack that goes great with the Modular Road Tool - Its a free download!

Download HERE

Note - this isn't my pack, but a fellow dev who was nice enough to give this away!
    Last edited by CoquiGames; 07-10-2018, 09:26 AM.
    [WIP] Animal Behavior Kit
    [MARKETPLACE] Space Shooter Template
    [FREE] Modular Road Tool | Action Platformer Template | Radar BP

Comment

Oh, right! I did see that pack before. But thanks for reminding about it, now when we have "MRT", this looks more valuable :-)

Comment

Who hasn't downloaded yet this free (!) MRT (Modular Road Tool), let me show you what example maps are already included there by Author, you got these ready pieces by not doing anything at all! ;-D :-) (but, seriously - Thanks a lot for this, Coqui Games!)
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Thunder_Owl!

Comment

I really love this! this made it so much easier for me to make some roads!
            Just a small question... is it also possible to replace/make my own intersections instead of the default ones ? and is it also possible to make my own rail road crossing ?

PS: It sometimes lags a bit when I place the road (?)
            Last edited by Blackwidow144; 07-11-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow144 View Post
              I really love this! this made it so much easier for me to make some roads!
              Just a small question... is it also possible to replace/make my own intersections instead of the default ones ? and is it also possible to make my own rail road crossing ?

PS: It sometimes lags a bit when I place the road (?)
              Hey there,

Glad you found this useful . Yes, you can add your own custom meshes for the intersections and road. In the case of the road, simply change the 'pavement' mesh with your rails mesh under the 1 Lane Defaults and/or 2 Lane Defaults. You can also change the pavement mesh on a segment basis - open the segment and change the mesh with your rail road mesh.

As far as performance - make sure you make the edits with Edit Mode turned on! If you are still having some issues, you can use Spline-Only mode, or simply create multiple Roads and connect them (instead of one very long road). The second option is probably better. Create your first road and then press 'Spawn Actor' to spawn another road at the end. This should help with performance.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Hey guys,

I made a quick tutorial about adding your own meshes / materials to MRT

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by CoquiGames View Post
                  Hey guys,

I made a quick tutorial about adding your own meshes / materials to MRT

*video*
                  Enjoy!
                  thank you so much! You are a true hero

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow144 View Post

thank you so much! You are a true hero
                    You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X