Launcher + Marketplace downloader for Linux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joaulo View Post
    Hi! Just found this tool and it seems great, but I'm not able to login, I have "Error: #1008", what does it mean?
    I remember having had that issue, but I think it gets away once you enable Two-Factor Authentication in your Epic account security page.

Comment

Originally posted by diogobaeder View Post

I remember having had that issue, but I think it gets away once you enable Two-Factor Authentication in your Epic account security page.
      Thank you for your suggestion! It probably depends on that, since I haven't yet activated 2-factor authentication.

EDIT: Yes! Enabled Two-Factor Authentication and now it works! Well I had to follow also the suggestion here (https://github.com/Erlandys/UE4LinuxLauncher/issues/11) to make it recognize Engine 4.22.

Last edited by joaulo; 05-02-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

First of all, I would like thank you for making this. It will be a huge help to a lot of UE4 users. Btw I just had an issue: my Launch UE4 button is disabled. It basically didn't even identify the version. Even tho I have it installed. Any idea why this happened? I tried changing the directory. To the folder where the Editor is and updated it. It didn't work. Can you please help me out? I will greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Hello,
          I had stuff going with university, but it finally ended.
          I have fixed problems with authentication, when not using Two-Factor Authentication (problem with #1008 code).
          Also currently working on fix for 4.22 version, to work properly. Track github page, I will do more updates.

Sincerely,
          Erlandas

Comment

Hello, I have a problem Marketplace downloader can't se my assets
            Attached Files

Comment

Authentication doesn't work though :-/ I didn't think _anyone_ developed _anything_ on windows (_for_ windows, yes, but not on that OS), then again I've been in business coding the last 20 years — never stepped out of Linux since 1997. So, I was quite surprised that you can't even download the assets in Linux! :-/

Comment

Hello, Is there any news about this theme?

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for sharing this project. It worked fine till some days ago, now I am getting an java.lang.NullPointerException after clicking on the Two-Factor-Authorization OK button. the application freezes and that is sad =[

Comment

Working...
                  X