• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thank you for updating this plugin to 4.24

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bonjour, j'ai installer le plugin sur la version 4.24 mais il apparaît pas dans le répertoire ... comment je peux faire ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You could as well submit to epic store - and updates would download to everyone automatically.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ino89Tv View Post
    Give an Updatet ?
    What do you mean? Yes, it's been updated to 4.23 if that's what you're asking.

Also, now it's updated to 4.24 as well:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Angius View Post
    Turns out the plugin compiles just fine for 4.22 and 4.23, so I took the liberty bestowed upon me by the MIT license to fork the project and release plugin compiled for 4.23:

DOWNLOAD
    Give an Updatet ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Turns out the plugin compiles just fine for 4.22 and 4.23, so I took the liberty bestowed upon me by the MIT license to fork the project and release plugin compiled for 4.23:

DOWNLOAD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, I just discovered this plugin. Looks good. Is it still being updated?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is a fantastic plugin!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Avec designer 0.2.0 et UE4.22, après avoir séléctionné un objet, celui ci n'apparait pas dans la fenetre lorsque je fais CTRL+clic Gauche. Il est donc impossible de voir les modifications lorsque je fais glisser la souris. L'objet (modifié) n'apparait qu'après le relachement du clic gauche. Est ce une mauvaise manipulation de ma part, un mauvais paramatrage d'UE4 (je débute avec ce logiciel) ou un problème sur ma version beta de designer 0.2.0 ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey. nice tool. I have downloaded it and i can see it in my editors, but when i drag an object with ctrl+left mouse button in the scene nothing will happen. i tried different settings in the designer tab, but still objects spawn in the normal way. any suggestion? Use 4.20 4.21 4.22 that nothing will happen Thank you~

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This an interesting way of creating scenes!

Many thanks for this plugin!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tisanim View Post
    Duulis How do you do that? I see 4.21 version on github that I can download. But then how to compile it for 4.22?

Thanks!
    Version 0.3.1 is available on the website for 4.22. https://www.unrealengineer.com/designer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Duulis How do you do that? I see 4.21 version on github that I can download. But then how to compile it for 4.22?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had no problems downloading the source from github and compiling it for 4.20 myself. No changes to the code needed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is the problem with third party plugins. You find a good one, start using it, then the author abandons it and you’re stuck. Same thing happen with Runtime Mesh Component. One of the best plugins, was never updated past 4.16 or something like that. Unless of course you want to get your hands into the code and do it all yourself.

Anyway, the functionality provided by this plugin should be part of the UE4 core.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X