Designer Editor Mode Plugin v0.2.0 Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CreaStiff View Post
    Heyyy, I just tried the tool, and it's really cool and super fast for populating a scene with random props. But it's seems like the tool does not work when placing object on BSP Geometry.
    Ahh, I will put it on my todo list

Comment

This is a very useful tool

Comment

Fantastic work! Update for 4.19 please.

Comment

This looks really awesome. However, is there support for HISMs or atleast ISMs?

Comment

Originally posted by Raildex_ View Post
            This looks really awesome. However, is there support for HISMs or atleast ISMs?
            Yes, will be in there in the near future. Had to rework some stuff to support it, and I'm currently busy finishing another project. But it will be one of the first things I will do when I have time.

Comment

4.20 update?

Comment

Hey Roel!
                Just came by to let you know that your plugin is one of the most usefull tools for level designers! I LOVE it! So simple and straight forward.
                Used it all the time - but now switched to 4.20 and I miss it dearly :-)

Do you have an ETA when you'll support the new UE4.20? Or is there a pre-version I can test?

Comment

I am looking forward to the latest update! This stuff is really good!

Anyone going to update this to support the latest UE4? Their last github commit was in March 2018.

Comment

This is the problem with third party plugins. You find a good one, start using it, then the author abandons it and you’re stuck. Same thing happen with Runtime Mesh Component. One of the best plugins, was never updated past 4.16 or something like that. Unless of course you want to get your hands into the code and do it all yourself.

Anyway, the functionality provided by this plugin should be part of the UE4 core.

Comment

I had no problems downloading the source from github and compiling it for 4.20 myself. No changes to the code needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X