X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aabs Inc. View Post
    gFur PRO for PS4, Xbox One
    A2 or B2?

A1 = Build -> UE4.20(source code) + PS4, Xbox One(source code) + gFur(source code)
    A2 = A1 + gFur PRO(binary plugin)

B1 = Build -> UE4.20(source code) + PS4, Xbox One(source code)
    B2 = B1 + gFur PRO(binary plugin)
    Hello Aabs, sorry, but could you be more clear?
    Last edited by GiM s.r.o.; 08-23-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

We have updated the documentation - http://gim.studio/gfur/
      It's still far from perfect, but we hope to get there soon
      Next update will contain more images and sample files. After that, video tutorials are on the plan.

Comment

gFur PRO for PS4, Xbox One

1. Build "UE4.20.x(source code) + PS4, Xbox One(source code)"
        2. 1 + gFur PRO(binary plugin)
        ※gFur source code not use

OK?

Comment

Hello there!

I'm trying to fix that problem for a while now: (at least one month)

Everytime i try to apply the GFur component on my mesh; it looks like some vertices of the Shell are totally f**ed up. The grow mesh is perfectly skinned on the same bones (and actually if i use the same skeletal mesh copied and used as a Grow mesh i got the Same problems on the same areas.)

Here i moved the Shell above to show the problems clearly. So; i know it is:

-Not a Grow Mesh problem (since there is the same problem with the base mesh used as grow mesh)
          -Not a Spline problem (i don't use them there)

(Of course i kept the furr shell in standard shader for better visualization but it does exactly the same problem with furr shader)

Does anyone got a tip? It's been honestly several weeks now i can't use the plug in because of that.

Thanks in advance for your help!
          Last edited by Banolubeku; 09-04-2018, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Actually i start wondering if it isn't a problem of "max bones influences"; is that possible? Everytime it's around the areas where there might be 4 bones influences

Comment

It shouldn't be because of 4 bone influence. Could you send us some sample data showing the issues?

Comment

Help! All blender rig fur breaks!
                Skeletal mesh: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ha...RODoQ1gpepPk6W
                Growth mesh: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T3...GU7-EbsnUUIpk8
                Spline(In 3d Max it is very difficult to comb, how do you comb?): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cV...0_HtvAd5foRrSJ

Comment

Originally posted by Banolubeku View Post
                  Hello there!

I'm trying to fix that problem for a while now: (at least one month)

Everytime i try to apply the GFur component on my mesh; it looks like some vertices of the Shell are totally f**ed up. The grow mesh is perfectly skinned on the same bones (and actually if i use the same skeletal mesh copied and used as a Grow mesh i got the Same problems on the same areas.)

Here i moved the Shell above to show the problems clearly. So; i know it is:

-Not a Grow Mesh problem (since there is the same problem with the base mesh used as grow mesh)
                  -Not a Spline problem (i don't use them there)

(Of course i kept the furr shell in standard shader for better visualization but it does exactly the same problem with furr shader)

Does anyone got a tip? It's been honestly several weeks now i can't use the plug in because of that.

Thanks in advance for your help!
                  Hi, I bought the Pro plugin and I have the same pb, My grow mesh has some distortion and I don't know what is the pb as it is fine in the content folder?
                  Olivier Demangel

Designer

IVR-Nation
                  http://ivrnation.com/

Comment

Will it be possible to comb the splines for the wool (during the game) in Ue4? At the same time the coloring would be!

Comment

Hello, some issues could actually be because Unreal Engine now (not sure how long) supports 8 vertex per bone skinning.
                      For example in 3dsmax, if you don't specify 4 bones in the skin modifier it will default to 20 which in turn will activate 8 vertex per bone skinning in Unreal Engine.

This can be fixed by limiting the skinning to 4 bones.

Also we are working on an update which will include support for 8 bones (switching between 4 and 8 automatically same way as UE). Still, 4 bone skinning will be faster so, it's a good idea to go that way with more expensive feature like fur.

The update for PRO version will also contain support for animated morphs.

Comment

Hey guys, quick question and/or issue. Is it at all possible to "set" the growthmesh within a character/pawn at runtime with blueprints?
                        I can get a reference to the growth mesh and I've tried setting this manually but nothing appears to show up -- it only shows up when I add it thru the editor.

Is this a feature of the Pro version? Or am I better off swapping between multiple gfur components with the aforementioned growth mesh already set?
                        Last edited by Simsaladoo; 10-09-2018, 08:46 PM.
                        Be sure to check out Winds of Almerra!

Comment

Hello,
                          no, we don't support change in grow mesh at runtime. I think it's because of optimizations.

Comment

Originally posted by GiM s.r.o. View Post
                            The update for PRO version will also contain support for animated morphs.
                            Hi,

Any ETA for the Pro version supporting Blendshapes?

Cheers

Olivier Demangel

Designer

IVR-Nation
                            http://ivrnation.com/

Comment

Hi,
                              we already have that in the github build. Now we are testing and will submit in a few days.

Comment

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C2jsfw3VIAAhkFy.mp4
                                Radial Forces
                                Last edited by Dreika; 10-23-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X