05 – Clumping
    06 – Wind
    08 – Rim Light

07 - ???

Comment

Dirt, but that's not yet supported.

Comment

Will the support be:

Collisions: checkpoint all meshes, checkpoint coordinates of the cursor + normal clasp for fur (the smoothness of pressing the wool with the texture of the cursor is taken from the speed of the cursor movement, that is, when the click on the wool is quickly moved less smoothly than when the cursor moves slowly and clicks).;

Dirt: co-ordinates of the overlay, color, normal, weight coefficient, fluidity (pulls the color and normal in the direction of attraction given the strength of the wind). Dirt is a component that takes parameters during the game and imposes them on wool or mesh if there is no fur on the mesh. Wool becomes heavier depending on the normal dirt, multiplied by the weight coefficient. If the object is dirty, then the colliding object with the dirt component generates dirt subtracted from the collision object. Event Cleaning is triggered by a spell, removing dirt;

Moisture and effects:
        General parameters: Color of water, Drying time, Wetness% depending on which droplets droplets of a specific color of water, the wetness decreases depending on the strength of the wind. If it's cold then icicles are formed on the wool.
        Special types of imposition of humidity and effects parameters:
        TriggerVolume for puddles, seas and pools with the effect of wool from the water
        The component filling the mesh with water for dishes (you can splash water and make someone wet, well, or a shaggy paw in the borscht splash) and the bath when moving in the bath creates a damped swish of water with the wool immersed in it.
        A shower component with a parameter of the pressure force of the jets from the texture (texture, pressure force)
        Event Wash is triggered by a spell or immersion in the water setting 100% of the Wetness.
        Event Drying is triggered by a spell, setting 0% of Wetness.

Comment

I'm not sure I understand, but we will consider all requests for future updates. In short term we have some more important features on the plan.

Comment

I used the plug-ins and got very good results, but I still don't know how to create and use "Fur Spline".
            I believe that many developers have the same question. Cloud you please make a video tutorial to help us?
            Thank you very much!

Comment

Hi there, super new to Unreal and modeling, so I apologize for the clearly dumb nature of this question. The guide is super helpful, but I'm kind of lost at the mesh part. I'm working with a .fbx 3D object and don't see any "Grow Mesh" options to work with. Am I missing something really obvious? Any and all help is super appreciated!

Comment

http://gim.studio/gfur-user-manual/#...-c6e95b4a-d9a0
                > Fur Splines
                > Without the Fur splines, fur will “grow” from the “Grow Mesh” uniformly.

Please support "height map texture".

Comment

That's quite a lewd name for a plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by Aabs Inc. View Post
                    http://gim.studio/gfur-user-manual/#...-c6e95b4a-d9a0
                    > Fur Splines
                    > Without the Fur splines, fur will “grow” from the “Grow Mesh” uniformly.

Please support "height map texture".
                    Yes, that's coming in the next update.
                    Originally posted by SilentAndAsleep View Post
                    That's quite a lewd name for a plugin.
                    As lewd as your mind makes it so.

Comment

I can't get fur splines from Maya to work. When I try to import the curves as an FBX, UE4 is giving me an error. I tried both, export as one and as individual curves.
                      ArtStation

Comment

Do those spline "grow" from vertexes of the mesh?
                        Also, we almost have a set of blog posts ready - explaining gFur in quite a detail. Will try to get those out asap.

Comment

They do. But again, UE4 doesn't seem to accept FBX files with nothing in it but curves in the first place. Do you also get that error message when importing the FBX?
                          ArtStation

Comment

Did you try manually import? At the moment it seems like autoimport fails, but if you import manually, it works. If it doesn't work, could you please send the meshes and splines to gfur@gim.studio?

Comment

What do you mean by manually import? Is it different from right click in the content browser -> import? This is what I've been doing.
                              ArtStation

Comment

Yeah, I meant that kind of import vs auto-import. Could you please send those files for debugging?

Comment

Working...
                                X