Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max = 5.0. Useful for some brushes.

Comment

I think i made a mistake, i installed gfur pro v2 and then installed gfur free version, now i don't get gfur pro grooming tools xD is there a way to repair that ?

Edit : (nvm i solved it myself)

Comment

ax448 Thank you very much for the information and sorry for late reply

I do have an other question : How is it possible to change the min screen size value to increase the distance of fur disappearance ?

Right now even with min screen size to 0.0, the fur disappears quickly when I get some distance between character and furry mesh. Which line/value in the plugin would allow the fur to remain visible with most details possible at greater distance ? (regardless of performances)

Thanks

Comment

hey i'm getting a crash on gfur pro

Unhandled exception

UE4Editor_GFur!FFurMorphObject::Update_RenderThread() [d:\build\++portal+dev-marketplace+full\sync\localbuilds\plugintemp\hostproject\plugins\gfur\source\gfur\private\furmorphobject.cpp:98]
          UE4Editor_GFur!UGFurComponent::UpdateFur_RenderThread() [d:\build\++portal+dev-marketplace+full\sync\localbuilds\plugintemp\hostproject\plugins\gfur\source\gfur\private\furcomponent.cpp:908]
          UE4Editor_GFur!TGraphTask<TEnqueueUniqueRenderCommandType<`UGFurComponent::updateFur'::`2'::SkelMeshObjectUpdateDataCommandName,<lambda_225572b41f6fe970c4285d8305547670> > >::ExecuteTask() [d:\rocketsync\4.22.0-5660361+++ue4+release-4.22\working\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:842]
          UE4Editor_Core
          UE4Editor_Core
          UE4Editor_RenderCore
          UE4Editor_RenderCore
          UE4Editor_Core
          UE4Editor_Core
          kernel32
          ntdll

Any help?

Comment

Working...
          X