X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scardio View Post
    can not be compiled in VS2015
    Error:
    Some of the properties associated with the solution could not be read. ___\Launchpad\Launchpad.Common\Launchpad.Common.csproj : error : The default XML namespace of the project must be the MSBuild XML namespace. If the project is authored in the MSBuild 2003 format, please add xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003" to the <Project> element. If the project has been authored in the old 1.0 or 1.2 format, please convert it to MSBuild 2003 format. ...\Launchpad\Launchpad.Common\Launchpad.Common.csproj

...\Launchpad\Launchpad.Launcher\Launchpad.Launcher.csproj : error : The default XML namespace of the project must be the MSBuild XML namespace. If the project is authored in the MSBuild 2003 format, please add xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003" to the <Project> element. If the project has been authored in the old 1.0 or 1.2 format, please convert it to MSBuild 2003 format. ...\Launchpad\Launchpad.Launcher\Launchpad.Launcher.csproj

...\Launchpad\Launchpad.Utilities\Launchpad.Utilities.csproj : error : The default XML namespace of the project must be the MSBuild XML namespace. If the project is authored in the MSBuild 2003 format, please add xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003" to the <Project> element. If the project has been authored in the old 1.0 or 1.2 format, please convert it to MSBuild 2003 format. ...\Launchpad\Launchpad.Utilities\Launchpad.Utilities.csproj

...\Launchpad\Launchpad.Tests\Launchpad.Tests.csproj : error : The default XML namespace of the project must be the MSBuild XML namespace. If the project is authored in the MSBuild 2003 format, please add xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003" to the <Project> element. If the project has been authored in the old 1.0 or 1.2 format, please convert it to MSBuild 2003 format. ...\Launchpad\Launchpad.Tests\Launchpad.Tests.csproj

Yes, you need VS2017 or JetBrains Rider to compile the launcher.
    Talk to me on qTox: E8FF4A2B55C2C3A8BC7B60F729E8884BF95CEB4FE8906AE76F5941B08E73066AF562A26C280B
    Stalk me on the IRC: jarl or jargon
    Need a launcher for your games? Check out Launchpad

Comment

it works now
      Thank you

Comment

Could u briefly explain how to make an auto update in windows?

Comment

Hey there, got a weird bug don't know how to fix since I have the latest .net sdk and framework

Gravité Code Description Projet Fichier Ligne État de la suppression
          Erreur MSB3644 Les assemblys de référence pour le Framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.6.2" sont introuvables. Pour résoudre ce problème, installez le SDK ou le Targeting Pack pour cette version de Framework, ou reciblez votre application vers une version du Framework pour laquelle le SDK ou le Targeting Pack est installé. Les assemblys seront résolus à partir du Global Assembly Cache (GAC) et seront utilisés à la place des assemblys de référence. C'est pourquoi votre assembly peut ne pas cibler correctement le Framework souhaité. Launchpad.Utilities C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets 1179

any clue ? Running on vs 2017. Can't find your discord either.

Comment

Hey there, I have this weird issue when trying to build :

Erreur MSB3644 Les assemblys de référence pour le Framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.6.2" sont introuvables. Pour résoudre ce problème, installez le SDK ou le Targeting Pack pour cette version de Framework, ou reciblez votre application vers une version du Framework pour laquelle le SDK ou le Targeting Pack est installé. Les assemblys seront résolus à partir du Global Assembly Cache (GAC) et seront utilisés à la place des assemblys de référence. C'est pourquoi votre assembly peut ne pas cibler correctement le Framework souhaité. Launchpad.Utilities C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets 1179

Meaning it can't find netframework 4.6.2.. I have 4.7.2 and the sdk but well. Can't seem to fix it. Any clue ?
            Can't find your discord link either, should be in first post if you want ppl to find it

Comment

Originally posted by Elseware-Experience View Post
              Hey there, I have this weird issue when trying to build :

Meaning it can't find netframework 4.6.2.. I have 4.7.2 and the sdk but well. Can't seem to fix it. Any clue ?
              Can't find your discord link either, should be in first post if you want ppl to find it
              Heya!

You need the targeting pack for 4.6.2 installed, not just 4.7.2. The discord link is on the github page
              Talk to me on qTox: E8FF4A2B55C2C3A8BC7B60F729E8884BF95CEB4FE8906AE76F5941B08E73066AF562A26C280B

Comment

Really can't seem to find discord link sorry but it's well hidden or I am totally blind.
                Thanks a lot, getting the .net 4.6.2 targeting framework fix this error. I have a new one tho !

Erreur CS4023 /platform:anycpu32bitpreferred can't be used with /t:exe, /t:winexe and /t:appcontainerexe Launchpad.Tests C:\Users\Mael\Desktop\Launchpad\Launchpad.Tests\CSC 1 Actif

Comment

Here's the Discord link: https://discord.gg/0uvPPH2sOmcalj0K

Comment

Working...
                  X