Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ASSETS] Multipainkiller Studio - Free & Premium assets for game developers

Free & premium game ready assets for your new Unreal Engine 4 project

Hello all game creators and 3D artists. I am Dawid and for the last two years I have been learning Unreal Engine 4 and modelling. I do not feel like a professional game designer or modeller yet. But slowly I am becoming an artist and I treat it as a natural turn of things. I want to continue to learn and create more serious things. But for that I need your support! That's why I have decided to create game assets for you! Today I would like to take another small step in my adventure and share my work with the world at Multipainkiller Studio.

So, what is Multipainkiller Studio?
    Each of us needs his place where he can freely share his achievements. For this purpose I have created a small website. It is slowly but constantly expanding service. With more and more designs every month. You will find 3D models here, materials and also blueprint projects (coming soon). No login or registration required. No personal data is stored. Just a Gumroad account needed. Fast and pleasant

What is the goal?
    My goal is to find your interest, get your opinions and learn lessons from your criticism, therefore my products are in very reasonable prices, and funny in comparison to the time spent on them. Hard work always pays off. As people say - there is nothing in life for free. But I want your satisfaction, and I want your attention so in my offer you will also find free items that I hope will help you a little bit in your work. Of course nothing is bug free. And I hope this will teach me to capture and solve problems even better, before I take another step.

What can you find at Multipainkiller Studio?
    Free & premium game ready assets for your new Unreal Engine 4 project with pbr workflow, quality materials, designed with performance in mind. Each product is accompanied by a video presentation and a 3d preview on Sketchfab.

Why free?
    A. Because I personally learned a lot from the free resources, video tutorials provided by this community and others. And I also want to give something back, like those wonderful people, thanks to whom I am today here with you.
    B. Advertising is a leverage of trade.

Why not the Unreal Marketplace?
    It will certainly be my next step to see my work among professionals. But before it happens, I would like to meet your opinion and work on the eventual weaknesses.
    Free and Premium 3D Models, realistic PBR materials, blueprint projects and game assets for Unreal Engine 4 games developers.
    Last edited by Multipainkiller; 10-03-2017, 05:41 PM.

Next Projects
    Here you can quickly see concepts for the next asset.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Multipainkiller; 11-11-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Current Project
      The place of this post I intend to dedicate to the present project during the preparation, but good enough to share with you and get your opinion before the final finish.

See what I'm working on - Futuristic Military Drones
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Multipainkiller; 11-11-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Recently completed

Modular Industrial Pipes
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Multipainkiller; 11-11-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

I’m so often getting lost as an artist in my own world. But I think this year was very fruitful and I learned a lot. Another year and next Christmas is coming. Today, I would like to thank all of those who have supported me through this time. Over 500 new followers I gathered this year! I am very happy and excited. So what can i say? Well, I wish you all from the depths of my heart a lot of happiness, great health, coolest ideas and everything you dream of!

For You!

For this occasion, I prepared a new collection for you at Sketchfab entitled Free For All and for any purpose! You will find here all my work, which I decided to give a way this year for your needs. All the best!
          Last edited by Multipainkiller; 12-25-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_128039.png Views:	1 Size:	173.2 KB ID:	1419556Click image for larger version  Name:	image_128040.png Views:	1 Size:	139.4 KB ID:	1419557Click image for larger version  Name:	image_128041.png Views:	1 Size:	174.8 KB ID:	1419558Click image for larger version  Name:	image_128042.png Views:	1 Size:	322.6 KB ID:	1419559

Collectable Items Pack - Prototype Free!

Video from latest update:

Sketchfab Preview:
            https://skfb.ly/6vTtP

Download:
            Collectable Items Pack - v.03
            Last edited by Multipainkiller; 04-21-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Free Collectable Items Pack - has receive update recently to v.04 with new items, logic and fixes. You can inspect this collection or download assets separately from Sketchfab.

Comment

New pack update! Cool... Happy Easter!

Comment

Link from multipainkiller-studio.one has never worked for me ever. There's a box that says Done / Download
                  With 'Link also sent to your email' etc. But clicking on the green Download button goes nowhere (blank page).
                  Email never arrives either. Its copied from the account, so there's no mistake. No worries, just to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by ClavosTech View Post
                    Link from multipainkiller-studio.one has never worked for me ever. There's a box that says Done / Download
                    With 'Link also sent to your email' etc. But clicking on the green Download button goes nowhere (blank page).
                    Email never arrives either. Its copied from the account, so there's no mistake. No worries, just to let you know.
                    Hi ClavosTech, thanks for your time. I am very sorry for your experience with Collectable Item Pack on my website. I have to say this issue you described is new to me, and to be honest with you I had few complains about download was interrupted after certain time. But not like your. I have contacted web developers about this issue and its occur to downloads with slow connection, or when server is to busy. Solution to that is to try in different time. But I never had issue of your type and this is very interesting. I guess not for you - I am very sorry for your inconvenience. Good think is, this seems to happen to fraction of my clients, unfortunately and I understand this is not good enough.

My guess at the moment would be: potentially you tried to use Multipainkiller Studio service while I was doing some maintenance work in background ( many things happens sometime).
                    Please try again, this pack has nearly 400 downloads already in short time and on my side this link is healthy. If you encounter again same issue or different please describe it here or in our forum: https://www.multipainkiller-studio.o...ervice-issues/

Just in case: on Sketchfab this collection is also available, you can download chosen item instead of full pack. https://sketchfab.com/Multipainkille...nreal-engine-4

Once again I am sorry and thank you for this information.
                    Last edited by Multipainkiller; 04-22-2019, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder_Owl View Post
                      New pack update! Cool... Happy Easter!
                      Hi Thunder_Owl - Not really new, only I forgot to update this post last time (sorry). I think you already have seen this update But thank you for nice words!

Comment

Cheers for the reply, will try again later...

Comment

Cheers for the reply, will try again later...
                          Oh, I am thank you for letting me know. Once again sorry! Please let me know if this will repeat. Cheers!

Comment

It's me again, I think I found the problem. I just reproduced this issue on my end. This issue has nothing to do with what i said above. Don't try yet! And this issue probably has occurred for more people, so one more time thanks. I will come back soon once is fixed.

Comment

Oh, and I forgot ;( I am sorry too busy recently, but just to let you know issue was fixed at the same day. One again I am sorry for your inconvenience! Thank you. ( as you can see: https://www.multipainkiller-studio.o...ervice-issues/ )

Comment

Working...
                              X