[UPDATED 5/16] A.I. Templates - Bot, Car, & +Flying AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hey Peter! This is amazing stuff and I am glad I discovered you. I do have a question though. I want to be able to set the FlyingAI as a homing target. I have set the meshes to the collision preset "Pawn" which is what I have my Homing Target variable set to target. The AI registers being hit with the line trace but never seems to be set as a target. In wireframe mode I see only the UFOTop as a purple outline while the main mesh UFO does not show up at all. How would I go about being able to target this thing? TIA

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can someone post a link to a video that shows the results?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How do you increase the size of the waypoint hit activation in the SedanAI?

edit: it's in the update movement component of the sedan blueprint, time to kick it up to hyperspeed.....
    Last edited by MikeRPG; 09-28-2017, 10:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Peter, Im trying to spawn in the AISedan as an enemy, and I have it set to spawn at a specific time, but when it spawns it doesnt follow the waypoint, it just moves backwards and forwards randomly. I belive it is to do with my level blueprint, which is also wha tI used to spawn in the enemies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ProblemCarPls.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	308.6 KB
ID:	1132230

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, I updated the Attack/Search/Patrol TPP A.I. project, I just organized the all codes and made update for 4.15

https://www.mediafire.com/?jb5fj3fjbij7i8b

Leave a comment:

• replied
    fyi: just tested it with 4.15.1. works fine for me
    Thx again for this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Timbiat View Post
    I'm having the most insane time trying to crack the Car AI basing it off this. When I run the level the behavior tree shows a route key of "none." In the sample project I can get it to do the same thing if I add a second car, but I have absolutely no clue how to begin figuring this out.

EDIT: NVM, got tat figured out. Still doesn't update to the next waypoint, but it at least it moves to one...
    Hey! Still having issues?

Peter

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm having the most insane time trying to crack the Car AI basing it off this. When I run the level the behavior tree shows a route key of "none." In the sample project I can get it to do the same thing if I add a second car, but I have absolutely no clue how to begin figuring this out.

EDIT: NVM, got tat figured out. Still doesn't update to the next waypoint, but it at least it moves to one...
    Last edited by Timbiat; 04-22-2017, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Never mind, the user "masterneme" got it to work Click image for larger version

Name:	branch.png
Views:	2
Size:	341.4 KB
ID:	1123847
    you just have to switch the true and false

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How do you change which character the ai targets

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello peter, just a question, does the Car AI 4.9.1 version have something like the AI following a spline path? My AI has the basic outcome of following specified actors but I don't know how I would do that with splines though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by drb1992 View Post
    I would definitely appreciate it.
    Links have been fixed.

Though I am focusing my efforts on a new plugin. If you're interested, please follow the link below.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...n-SequencerPro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zireael07 View Post
    Ouch that hurts. I have the project downloaded, would it be ok if I reuploaded it somewhere?
    I would definitely appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by drb1992 View Post
    Could we possibly get a new link for the 4.9 car AI? The existing link isn't working anymore.
    Ouch that hurts. I have the project downloaded, would it be ok if I reuploaded it somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Could we possibly get a new link for the 4.9 car AI? The existing link isn't working anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X