No announcement yet.

[UPDATED 5/16] A.I. Templates - Bot, Car, & +Flying AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys...Please can anyBody Provide me a tutorial for creating a " Car AI"....and also i want information that can we create CarAI project in 4.7.6 and 4.8.0

Comment

Peter update this :3 come on 4.8

Comment

It seems the AI is ignoring me ingame... i have a different mycharacter. How can i make my character be an enemy to the botai? He should attack me :c

Comment

Peter update this :3 come on 4.8.2

Comment

Vehicle AI doesn't work at all
            Car just standing still and waiting for smth

Comment

Go into the "BTD_UpdateRoute" ai blueprint and delete the two nodes at the top with warnings on them. Then you must go to the "PerformConditionCheckAI" function in the same blueprint (top left I think) & check the "ReturnNode" "Return Value". Credit must go to Ian Houser

Comment

I got it working on 4.8.

Comment

O most venerable Peter L Newton, High Priest of the Order of Blueprints, Although well trained in the arts of Kismet, I come before thee as a young Padawan learner, seeking enlightenment I´d like the ai cars in your Car AI template to stop for a given time after passing a level trigger, like a Stop sign or such. So, I turn to your knowledge in the Blueprint arts to guide me. Try not I will Do instead ....with your help..please? thanks n have a great day Master Peter
                  Last edited by Marco JAG Costa; 09-26-2015, 03:05 PM.

Comment

No Unreal love ? Anyone....

Comment

Appreciate the work you've put into these Peter. A big help. Thanks.

Comment

Indeed Gregotron, Peter´s contribuitions on vehicle AI are priceless since there isn´t any official info/ support by epic at this point. Mieszko (Epic Poland) is swamped with work, we know . ..... Bowing in respect.....
                        Last edited by Marco JAG Costa; 08-10-2015, 08:05 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Awesome work, these templates are a great example of community development and how one person can make a difference! Thanks again.
                          Last edited by geekyhawkes; 09-06-2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanizitas View Post
                            It seems the AI is ignoring me ingame... i have a different mycharacter. How can i make my character be an enemy to the botai? He should attack me :c
                            Yeah, same here. I cannot change the AI to be my own character. Please, anyone can check it?

Comment

Nothing moving... and nobody cares ((
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/eVG_lf

Comment

Originally posted by Marco JAG Costa View Post
                                Go into the "BTD_UpdateRoute" ai blueprint and delete the two nodes at the top with warnings on them. Then you must go to the "PerformConditionCheckAI" function in the same blueprint (top left I think) & check the "ReturnNode" "Return Value". Credit must go to Ian Houser
                                the function is not in the same blueprint - you have to override it here from parent class.
                                works for me: 4.8.3 windos 7
                                thanks @ all!
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/eVG_lf

Comment

Working...
                                X