No announcement yet.

[UPDATED 5/16] A.I. Templates - Bot, Car, & +Flying AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot download the Ai template from mediafire. When ever I fill in the capcha and hit enter to download nothing happens other than some spam window. Am I supposed to have an account with them? Peter could you host the file somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by LuisPsoih View Post
      I cannot download the Ai template from mediafire. When ever I fill in the capcha and hit enter to download nothing happens other than some spam window. Am I supposed to have an account with them? Peter could you host the file somewhere else?
      Which file exactly? Link?
      [LEGENDS of EPICA][Twitter][FB][YT][Vimeo][Reallusion Technical Expert]

Comment

Thanks for the great gift...
        But the PDF Breakdown link on the first page >>> Server not found
        Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Originally posted by cadviz View Post
          Thanks for the great gift...
          But the PDF Breakdown link on the first page >>> Server not found
          I found it here
          http://www.mediafire.com/view/2yb9o6...haviorTree.pdf
          Join the Unreal Engine community on Reddit! | Twitter: @ZioYuri78

Comment

Originally posted by ZioYuri78 View Post
            Thanks for your time
            Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Originally posted by ZioYuri78 View Post
              I truly apperciate the support ZioYuri!

---

New update guys! This is an example of using EQS & BT together to create super simple Enemy Wander & Chase setup. Last thing you need to do is make the enemy attack the actor when they chase them! Enjoy!

EQS & Behavior Tree Example:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5sbwgi13vibn50q
              Last edited by PeterLNewton; 04-28-2015, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Firstly, your tutorials have been a life saver! Thanks!!!

I'm working on an assignment (first person shooter) and I am wondering how I can modify the Detect Enemy service so the bots attack the player character? The bots move between the waypoints without any issues but they ignore the player as the player character isn't recognised as an enemy. I'm still pretty new to this so any help would be really appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenG View Post
                  Firstly, your tutorials have been a life saver! Thanks!!!

I'm working on an assignment (first person shooter) and I am wondering how I can modify the Detect Enemy service so the bots attack the player character? The bots move between the waypoints without any issues but they ignore the player as the player character isn't recognised as an enemy. I'm still pretty new to this so any help would be really appreciated!
                  If you're bot isn't seeing the player, the first thing I would check is that it's finding a player. You can do this by opening the Detect Enemy service, and breaking on line traces. Follow them and see if anything is found.

#Update

Also try making your Line Trace Draw Debug type to For Duration, so you can see if the traces hit your hero character.

-Peter
                  Last edited by PeterLNewton; 04-28-2015, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Help

Hello, can you help with installation your Attack/Search/Patrol TPP A.I. version 4.7.0. After migrate to my project he no work. Can you record video with instruction of installation to others project.

Comment

Originally posted by Karpik1989 View Post
                      Hello, can you help with installation your Attack/Search/Patrol TPP A.I. version 4.7.0. After migrate to my project he no work. Can you record video with instruction of installation to others project.
                      Hey Karpik,

The EQS & Behavior Tree example above is similar to my Attack/Search/Patrol. It's also made in a later version of UE4!

Comment

This the thread that was looking for.
                        Could have a section just for this thread type in this forum. For sharing AI models, tutorials, projects and ideas.
                        lunybunny.com
                        lunybunny.com

Comment

I have no idea if this will help me. But if it does u are highly thxed :3

:PUSH:

Comment

Originally posted by lunyBunny View Post
                            This the thread that was looking for.
                            Could have a section just for this thread type in this forum. For sharing AI models, tutorials, projects and ideas.
                            I totally agree! Its such a huge topic.

Originally posted by Kanizitas View Post
                            I have no idea if this will help me. But if it does u are highly thxed :3

:PUSH:
                            Let me know if you need any specific help!

Comment

Hey! Loving your car AI project but I have one question, is it possible to make it so that the car doesn't slowdown when it gets near a waypoint and continue speeding while turning to the next waypoint? Like the when the car gets closer to the waypoint it slows down then it turns to the next point, I want it to turn without having to slowdown. Thanks ^^
                              Last edited by korey.dady; 05-31-2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Wow, very impressive blueprintwork.
                                I try to understand/learn blueprinting but its hard stuff.
                                My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff
                                UE brings Math back into my life or i am not sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X