[UPDATED 5/16] A.I. Templates - Bot, Car, & +Flying AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MieszkoZ View Post
    Cool stuff, Peter! If you happen to run into issues please let us know. Our AI code is robust in Epic's internal use cases, but there are so many things we're simply not doing internally. There's simply not enough man-power to cover it all. AI is such a broad topic!

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks Mieszko! Also I thank you, Daniel and the AI programmers for these great tools. AI is a broad topic, and I know you guys are doing a lot already. I was happy when you put the AI source all within the AIModule so now I can easily study it and try some things of my own. AI has been the highlight of my game deving life.

Definitely, you too!

Comment

Blutility
      I must say this tool is amazing. The applications are endless. Who said you needed C++ for an editor tool!

Update on AI Project

Comment

This is amazing, thank you Peter.

Comment

Awesome!
          Thank you so much, Peter!

Comment

Awesome work here. Also your dropbox links are giving an error saying they are disabled for generating too much traffic

Comment

Hello,
              as i don't use my dropbox, i try to add silentx's ai projects in to give you a temporary mirror. i link if and when it is ready.
              Last edited by Fen; 08-16-2014, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Looking for GTA Pedestrian style AI for YET ANOTHER ZOMBIE SURVIVAL FPS. I believe I can fashion the available AI tuts into a suitable one, just need the right animations. Awesome Work!
                HeadlessStudios.com - S P A G H E T T I: Ninja Swords, Guns & Monsters & Other S**t! - Join Our Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Fen
                  finally got them so if you have some troubles downloading awesome stuff made by silentx it can be find here, time he have a better solution :

ThirdPersonAIProject : https://www.dropbox.com/s/impp2oxh9s...nAIProject.rar

CarAIProject : https://www.dropbox.com/s/kef8v595am...rAIProject.rar

It seems that there is a trouble with aiproject about some restricted content so i can't link it.

All are 4.3 versions.

i have also add this BasicAITest.rar but as i can't remember where it was first post and who is the owner, please say me to say him/her. thanks : https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1xfm0r8pa...asicAiTest.rar
                  Thank you. The original download links are down

Comment

Originally posted by PhoTek View Post
                    This is amazing, thank you Peter.
                    Lets see what you get cooking up with it PhoTek!

Originally posted by Rakantor View Post
                    Awesome!
                    Thank you so much, Peter!
                    Thank you Rakantor!

Originally posted by Gillies View Post
                    Awesome work here. Also your dropbox links are giving an error saying they are disabled for generating too much traffic
                    Yea I know D: Working on something now.

Originally posted by TechLord View Post
                    Looking for GTA Pedestrian style AI for YET ANOTHER ZOMBIE SURVIVAL FPS. I believe I can fashion the available AI tuts into a suitable one, just need the right animations. Awesome Work!
                    Animations are key. - I was thinking of this today while playing Black Flags. I wanted to make a City of AI. That interact and such. I will have to plan for it.

------------ ##UPDATE##

I'm currently relocating the files and the links for the projects. All links will be only be available on UE4 forums. If you have any special request for anything you've seen me work on, feel free to pm me.

Peace

Comment

Please to see that you now are linked to mediafire. So i remove my links for no confusing.

Comment

Peter, how did you scale down toolbar icons in the Car AI Project?

Comment

Originally posted by Fen View Post
                          Please to see that you now are linked to mediafire. So i remove my links for no confusing.
                          Thanks for that Fen!

Originally posted by es View Post
                          Peter, how did you scale down toolbar icons in the Car AI Project?
                          If you look under Edit > Project Preferences > Appearance (Which is the first section), you can turn on small tool bar icons.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentX` View Post
                            If you look under Edit > Project Preferences > Appearance (Which is the first section), you can turn on small tool bar icons.
                            Done, thanks!

Comment

Hi Peter, I've been watching some of your videos and I'm learning a lot from them. I think that there are some problems with your dropbox, as I get an "Error (509) This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!" whenever I try to download the PDF Breakdown.

Would you be able to upload it somewhere else?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hello,
                                you would go check again now : this trouble has been solved and projects are now ready for download again.

Comment

Working...
                                X