[FREE] Logitech Wheel Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your sharing~!
    Now I can use G29 in unreal4.18, but I have no idea how to use Logitech Force Shifter. In your plugin, I can only find a blueprint node which name “Get Wheel Shifter Mode”. However this can tell me the status of Shifter, but I can not find any value of Shifter.
    Help please, happy summer everyone~

Comment

Hello ! You Have Update for 4.22.3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by ALEXSEEBEN View Post
        Hello ! You Have Update for 4.22.3 ?
        Someone updated the plugin to work with UE4.21, so I assume it will also work with 4.22. I committed these changes to the master branch on github.
        Logitech Wheel Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by ALEXSEEBEN
          Hi ! i updated to 4.23 Version. but I can not update your plugin to this version . Do you have a solution to this problem or the plugin is completely forgotten ?
          I haven't packaged a game with the plugin to verify if this fix works, but try adding the following code to line 10 in LogitechWheelPlugin.Build.cs

Code:
          PCHUsage = ModuleRules.PCHUsageMode.UseExplicitOrSharedPCHs;
          Logitech Wheel Plugin

Comment

ALEXSEEBEN Can you upload the complied plugin to GDrive or Dropbox, please?

Comment

I would like to get this plugin working on 4.24. Can anyone guide me on how to do this? Or better yet provide me with a new version? I don't know how to code or build from source, which is what it suggests when I try to load the 4.23 version by @ALEXSEEBEN

Comment

Hey guys.
                Just to let you know that the plugin seems to successfully run on 4.24.

1- Download plugin from Github ( https://github.com/drb1992/LogitechWheelPlugin )
                2- Create a Blank C++ Game Project with UE4.24, then close it
                3- Add a Plugins directory inside your project directory (same level as Content)
                4- Copy LogitechWheelPlugin into the newly created Plugins directory.
                5- Re-open your project directory. It will compile the LogitechWheelPlugin automatically. No error generated on my PC.
                6- Enjoy ! (don't forget to call "Shutdown Wheel" and "Initialize Wheel" nodes on Begin Play)
                7- File -> Refresh Visual Studio Project if you want to see the LogitechWheelPlugin files in your Solution.

The example project do not compile straight after being downloaded, but when you have recompiled the LogitechWheelPlugin after Step 5 above, you can copy and paste it into the Example project. It will then run, but when tested, controls seem a bit off (steering right accelerates, steering left accelerates in reverse mode, etc.).

Comment

I have tested the Plugin on UE 4.25.4 and it works well after re-building it for this version. To re-build it you need all the Windows SDKs and such in Visual Studio Code so it took a while to get that working.

I am trying to make a game for Android though, and I don't seem to be able to package the plugin for Android. Anyone have any clues on how to do that? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X