Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal 4 Lighting Academy....or something like that ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great, I'll be following with interest. Cheers.

Comment

Me too! Please keep them coming

Comment

Found out about this from today's stream, so congrats on getting featured, and thanks for making this project! Gonna start watching.

Comment

Very nice! I will definitely follow this.

Comment

I am some one hour and half into this, very interesting!
            Comming from a technical background (developer) I found this easy to follow and eye/mind oppening
            Thank you very much!
            [Gamedev programmer at Darewise (Paris) - We are hiring]
            UE4 Git LFS 2.x Source Control Plugin 2.14-beta for UE4.23 - (v1 integrated by default since UE4.7)
            UE4 Plastic SCM Source Control Plugin 1.4.6 for UE4.23 - (integrated by default in Beta status since UE4.24)

Comment

That is so cool, thanks very much for this.

Comment

[MENTION=1624]Daedalus51[/MENTION] This is an amazing thread (and initiative). Thanks a ton for doing this!

Comment

Hey, thanks so much for doing this. I'm a final-year student working on a few projects at a uni that has a partnership with Epic. My work is more design/tech focused and I feel lighting is definitely a weak spot for me, so I'm really excited to have found your videos to watch.
                  Perhaps I can PM you some of my work in the coming month for advice?

Comment

Very nice! thank you a lot!

Comment

Any tips for lighting interiors that only make use of surfaces that are fully metallic?

Comment

Hey guys,
                        Thanks so much for all the Love! Its really fun doing this and even more so if its that Well Received!

I just finished the next Video about wrapping Up the scene and grading it a bit..So if the gods of Internet connection are with me I will have it uploaded on YouTube tonight!

Thanks a lot again and cheers!
                        Check out UNREAL 4 Lighting Academy
                        https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ng-like-that-)

Comment

Can't wait for next video I subscribed to your YouTube channel and bookmarked this thread.

Comment

Alright,

here is the next part! Big sorry for the canary noises....my son was having a blast in the living room

Cheers

Comment

In case if Epic miss this video. @Tim Hobson @Alexander Paschall Daedalus51 gave a good suggestion on improving Post Process Color Grading settings. You can see it at 23m in the above video (and at 26m also)

@Daedalus51 One quick suggestion. If possible can you upload the videos in 1080p format also
                              Last edited by ryanjon2040; 02-06-2017, 07:16 AM.
                              Support my RTS Game (Agora) on Patreon!
                              Unreal Nexus - Create Share and Experience!
                              Unreal Engine 4 World-Wide User Map

[PLUGIN] Aws Gamelift Client Plugin
                              [TOOL] Create your own binary release of UE4 from GitHub source
                              My UE4 Tutorials and Misc Tools

Lead Programmer at YetiTech Studios
                              Your Friendly Neighborhood
                              Satheesh PV (a.k.a RyanJon2040) | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
                                In case if Epic miss this video. @Tim Hobson @Alexander Paschall Daedalus51 gave a good suggestion on improving Post Process Color Grading settings. You can see it at 23m in the above video (and at 26m also)

@Daedalus51 One quick suggestion. If possible can you upload the videos in 1080p format also
                                Hey [MENTION=904]ryanjon2040[/MENTION]

thanks a lot for pushing on this as well! Just out of curiosity....did you check the quality options on Youtube? I just checked and my videos seem to be available in full 1080p.
                                At least thats how I uploaded them and I can select it in the quality menu when watching them. Lemme know if something doesnt work as intended

Cheers and thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X