[FREE] Royalty-Free Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It's very motivating for me to read all your comments, so thank you guys for taking your time to write!

Originally posted by Dorian B. View Post
    Very good job, I love 'Miss You', can we also use your songs for commercial projects ?
    Yes! You can use these songs for your commercial projects, just remember to credit.

Originally posted by Motanum View Post
    Hello!

I literally just posted in another music related thread. My VR game is a rhythm shooting game and I am currently looking for artists with original songs to add to the game. Game info is on my signature.
    To be added in the game is super easy. All I need is the wav file of the music and a midi track (the bit that the player plays) or the music sheet and I can arrange the midi track.
    And also the song info and a cover album too!

I think that for now I am limiting up to 3 songs per Artist, so come at me with your best songs.

PS, Free Steam key per song!

Cheers!
    Congratulation for your game, the idea sounds really exciting! For now, I cannot give you midi files because I'd have to recreate again every song and that takes a lot of work. I plan to do something like this later, but at the moment I don't have enough time. Sorry. My best wishes to your project!

And here is a new song for free use!

Download HERE!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    subscribed to your channel thanks for your license will give you credit for sure if I use your content in my game thanks again

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good people such as yourself make the WORLD go around for student beginners and the like! Keep up the great work!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello!

I literally just posted in another music related thread. My VR game is a rhythm shooting game and I am currently looking for artists with original songs to add to the game. Game info is on my signature.
    To be added in the game is super easy. All I need is the wav file of the music and a midi track (the bit that the player plays) or the music sheet and I can arrange the midi track.
    And also the song info and a cover album too!

I think that for now I am limiting up to 3 songs per Artist, so come at me with your best songs.

PS, Free Steam key per song!

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks , very nice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very good job, I love 'Miss You', can we also use your songs for commercial projects ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for your hard work and effort.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sir, thats is quite impressive and good music. Subbed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you I'm glad my work is apreciated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll be honest with you, I can see this fit in any Legend of Zelda Game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is Amazing!! Many people will really apreciate this, thankyou. Intsant sub

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really? That's great! It's a pleasure finding a native Swahili speaker, I didn't know if the title of the song was correct.
    I tried to use exact instruments of African origin for that song, I like the rhythms they make.

Thank you guys for your comments

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Karibu Watu Wangu ... it means "Welcome my People", Awesome! I'm a native Swahili speaker

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank's this is great stuff. Thanks for sharing, you've got a big heart

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX for making and sharing all your work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X