• Show
Clear All

I'll be honest with you, I can see this fit in any Legend of Zelda Game

Comment

Thank you I'm glad my work is apreciated

Comment

Sir, thats is quite impressive and good music. Subbed

Comment

Thank you for your hard work and effort.

Comment

Very good job, I love 'Miss You', can we also use your songs for commercial projects ?

Comment

Thanks , very nice.

Comment

Hello!

I literally just posted in another music related thread. My VR game is a rhythm shooting game and I am currently looking for artists with original songs to add to the game. Game info is on my signature.
                To be added in the game is super easy. All I need is the wav file of the music and a midi track (the bit that the player plays) or the music sheet and I can arrange the midi track.
                And also the song info and a cover album too!

I think that for now I am limiting up to 3 songs per Artist, so come at me with your best songs.

PS, Free Steam key per song!

Cheers!
                Musical Range VR | Musical Range Trailer | Pausing Game On Steam Overlay | Aperture Tag

Comment

Good people such as yourself make the WORLD go around for student beginners and the like! Keep up the great work!!!!

Comment

subscribed to your channel thanks for your license will give you credit for sure if I use your content in my game thanks again

Comment

It's very motivating for me to read all your comments, so thank you guys for taking your time to write!

Originally posted by Dorian B. View Post
                      Very good job, I love 'Miss You', can we also use your songs for commercial projects ?
                      Yes! You can use these songs for your commercial projects, just remember to credit.

Originally posted by Motanum View Post
                      Hello!

I literally just posted in another music related thread. My VR game is a rhythm shooting game and I am currently looking for artists with original songs to add to the game. Game info is on my signature.
                      To be added in the game is super easy. All I need is the wav file of the music and a midi track (the bit that the player plays) or the music sheet and I can arrange the midi track.
                      And also the song info and a cover album too!

I think that for now I am limiting up to 3 songs per Artist, so come at me with your best songs.

PS, Free Steam key per song!

Cheers!
                      Congratulation for your game, the idea sounds really exciting! For now, I cannot give you midi files because I'd have to recreate again every song and that takes a lot of work. I plan to do something like this later, but at the moment I don't have enough time. Sorry. My best wishes to your project!

And here is a new song for free use!

Download HERE!

Comment

Originally posted by Varon Kein View Post

Congratulation for your game, the idea sounds really exciting! For now, I cannot give you midi files because I'd have to recreate again every song and that takes a lot of work. I plan to do something like this later, but at the moment I don't have enough time. Sorry. My best wishes to your project!
                        Hey, that is cool! If you got the music sheet for the songs, I can arrange the midi track, and then I would only need the WAV and the music sheet. (And an image for the cover).

Cool song BTW.
                        Musical Range VR | Musical Range Trailer | Pausing Game On Steam Overlay | Aperture Tag

Comment

[MENTION=10734]Motanum[/MENTION] I sent you a PM

Comment

You are awesome. Maybe i put some titles in my small game. I give you an information when its done.

Comment

niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Comment

Thank you guys for your comments.
                                Thank you [MENTION=479015]Pypatron[/MENTION], it will be a pleasure to know about your game

This is a reworked version of one of my old works. Feel free to use it:

Download here: https://www.patrickdearteaga.com/free-music

And now you can subscribe to my newsletter to keep up with my works and get some extra stuff.
                                See you!

Comment

Working...
                                X