Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

Hi everyone!

I would like to share few plugins i was working, for my mobile games, with the community.

Currently they are available only for Android, as i don't have mac/iOS devices available for developing. When i will be able to get them i will release the iOS updates too, as i will use them anyway to my games.

The completed plugins so far are AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing. Everyplay has some features working for now and OneSignal, Facebook,hopefully, will be completed the next days.

Now more specifically, AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle enable rewarded video ads from each network. Sharing plugin allows you to save a screenshot and then share it natively, for example using gmail or sms.

You can get the plugins from github:https://github.com/PandoraEntertainment

All the plugins were tested with 4.13.2 -4.14.1 version.

OneSignal will enable push notification with OneSignal and Local Notifications.

Facebook will enable basic login functionality, App Invite and Sharing photo functionality, using the sharing dialog. No application review required from facebook.

Hopefully i will have them ready too, the next days.

More detail instruction and some screenshots coming below:
    • AdColony

To configure the plugin you need to go to Project Settings->Plugins->AdColony-> App Id and enter your App ID from AdColony Dashboard.
      For entering the Zone ID you need to edit AdColony_APL.xml by entering your Zone ID from AdColony Dashboard to:
      Code:
      final String zoneId = ""; //Replace with your ZoneID from AdColony Dashboard.

• AppLovin
      To configure the plugin you need to edit AppLovin_APL.xml by entering your sdk key:

Code:
       <meta-data android:name="applovin.sdk.key"
      android:value= ""/> <!--Replace with your SDK key-->
      To start preloading ads you need to call the AppLovin Preload Rewarded Video node early on, and from there you need to call it again after an ad is shown, you can check if an ad is available at any time with the AppLovin Has Rewarded Video node.

• Chartboost
      To configure the plugin you need to go to Project Settings->Plugins->Chartboost-> App Id and App Signature and enter your App ID and App Signature from Chartboost Dashboard.

To start preloading ads you need to call the Chartboost Cache Rewarded Video node early on, and from there autocacing is enabled by default, you can check if an ad is available at any time with the Chartboot Has Rewarded Video node.

• UnityAds
      To configure the plugin you need to edit UnityAds_APL.xml by entering your Game ID and Zone ID from UnityAds Dashboard to:
      Code:
      private String gameId = ""; //Replace with your GameId from UnityAds Dashboard

private String rewardedVideoId = ""; //Replace with your ZoneId from UnityAds Dashboard

• Vungle
      To configure the plugin you need to go to Project Settings->Plugins->Vungle-> App Id and enter your App ID from Vungle Dashboard.

• Sharing
      No need for configuration here, you just use the Screenshot node with a filename like: MyScreenshot.png to save a screenshot.

Then to share the screenshot you use the Share Screenshot Text NODE.
      You can specify the subject, the message, with something like "Check my new score. URL" where URL is a link to your website, app store page etc. , the Filename you used earlier and the App Name.
      The App Name is the same as seen in your package name, for example com.mycompany.appname. After you use this node you will be prompt to select an application to share the screenshot/text, for example a mail client, sms etc.

If you don't want to share a screenshot you can just use the Share Text Url node where you specify the Subject and the message.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Makis; 01-27-2017, 04:21 AM.

• replied
    Originally posted by Makis View Post
    Check their guide how to setup onesignal with firebase, how to setup a firebase project, generate the key etc. And maybe download the latest jar files.
    thank u so much for the reply.

i did all of them. except jar file part.
    which jar file you are refering to ?

jar from onesignal´s android plugins?

and by any chance is any of your app using your onesignal plugin ?
    is that still working with old GCM based solution?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check their guide how to setup onesignal with firebase, how to setup a firebase project, generate the key etc. And maybe download the latest jar files.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is onesignal working?

google has switched to firebase instead of gcm. i guess.
    is the plugin compatible with that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by caiomeck View Post

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(71,17) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'Add' accepts 2 arguments
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: Unable to compile source files.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
    Code:

else if(Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.Android) { PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Launch" });  string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, Target.RelativeEnginePath);  AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add(new ReceiptProperty("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "AppLovin_APL.xml")));  }

Leave a comment:

• replied

Check the first lines of code too, i forgot it:

Code:
    using System.IO; namespace UnrealBuildTool.Rules { public class AppLovin : ModuleRules { public AppLovin(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base (Target)

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(71,17) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'Add' accepts 2 arguments
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied

I edited AppLovin.Build.cs and gave error, I will leave the attached file for you to see if it is correct

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): WARNING: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(9,10) : warning CS0618: 'UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.ModuleRules()' � obsoleto: 'Please change your module constructor to take a ReadOnlyTargetRules parameter, and pass it to the base class constructor (
    eg. "MyModuleRules(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target)").'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(69,86) : error CS1061: 'UnrealBuildTool.TargetInfo' does not contain a definition for 'RelativeEnginePath' and no method of extension 'RelativeEnginePath' accepts that a first argument of type 'UnrealBuild
    Tool.TargetInfo' be found (you are not using a guideline or assembly reference?)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Took 1,1904912s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: Command failed (Result:5): C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe MPC_FUNK Android Shipping -Project="C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\MPC_FUNK.uproject" -clean "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\MPC_FUNK.uproject" -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=
    "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK" -skipdeploy -nobuilduht -NoHotReload. See logfile for details: 'UnrealBuildTool-2018.12.06-18.46.11.txt'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): (see C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED]

Check the first lines of code too, i forgot it:

Code:
     using System.IO;  namespace UnrealBuildTool.Rules {   public class AppLovin : ModuleRules {   public AppLovin(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base (Target)

Leave a comment:

• replied

Hi caiomeck,

Try changing the following line of code at AppLovin.Build.cs
    Code:
    else if(Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.Android)
    {
    PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Launch" });

string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, Target.RelativeEnginePath);

AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "AppLovin_APL.xml"));

//string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, BuildConfiguration.RelativeEnginePath);

//AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add(new ReceiptProperty("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "AppLovin_APL.xml")));

}
    I edited AppLovin.Build.cs and gave error, I will leave the attached file for you to see if it is correct

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): WARNING: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(9,10) : warning CS0618: 'UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.ModuleRules()' � obsoleto: 'Please change your module constructor to take a ReadOnlyTargetRules parameter, and pass it to the base class constructor (
    eg. "MyModuleRules(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target)").'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(69,86) : error CS1061: 'UnrealBuildTool.TargetInfo' does not contain a definition for 'RelativeEnginePath' and no method of extension 'RelativeEnginePath' accepts that a first argument of type 'UnrealBuild
    Tool.TargetInfo' be found (you are not using a guideline or assembly reference?)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Took 1,1904912s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: Command failed (Result:5): C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe MPC_FUNK Android Shipping -Project="C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\MPC_FUNK.uproject" -clean "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\MPC_FUNK.uproject" -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=
    "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK" -skipdeploy -nobuilduht -NoHotReload. See logfile for details: 'UnrealBuildTool-2018.12.06-18.46.11.txt'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): (see C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED]

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, I'm having trouble wrapping my game with the AppLovin plugin
    I am using version 4.18 of the engine, minimum SDK 15 and target SDK 28
    can you help me?

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): WARNING: C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs: warning: Module constructors should take a ReadOnlyTargetRules argument (rather than a TargetInfo argument) and pass it to the base class constructor from 4.15 onwards. Please update the method signatur
    e.

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Reading library jar [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar]
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Warning: Exception while processing task java.io.IOException: Can't read [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar] (No such file or directory)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): :app:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease FAILED
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): * What went wrong:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease'.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): > java.io.IOException: Can't read [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar] (No such file or directory)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): * Try:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Total time: 1 mins 17.927 secs
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Intermediate/Android/APK\gradle\rungradle.bat" :app:assembleRelease
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
    Hi caiomeck,

Try changing the following line of code at AppLovin.Build.cs
    Code:
    {
    PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Launch" });

string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, Target.RelativeEnginePath);

AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "AppLovin_APL.xml"));

//string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, BuildConfiguration.RelativeEnginePath);

//AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add(new ReceiptProperty("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "AppLovin_APL.xml")));

}

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, I'm having trouble wrapping my game with the AppLovin plugin
    I am using version 4.18 of the engine, minimum SDK 15 and target SDK 28
    can you help me?

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): WARNING: C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs: warning: Module constructors should take a ReadOnlyTargetRules argument (rather than a TargetInfo argument) and pass it to the base class constructor from 4.15 onwards. Please update the method signatur
    e.

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Reading library jar [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar]
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Warning: Exception while processing task java.io.IOException: Can't read [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar] (No such file or directory)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): :app:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease FAILED
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): * What went wrong:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease'.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): > java.io.IOException: Can't read [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar] (No such file or directory)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): * Try:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Total time: 1 mins 17.927 secs
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Intermediate/Android/APK\gradle\rungradle.bat" :app:assembleRelease
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I added a pull request for the Sharing plugin to get it working on 4.19 with Android versions greater than 6.0 (api 23+)

https://github.com/PandoraEntertainment/Sharing/pulls

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For anyone following this thread the following change was also required for it to build correctly:

Change the following code:

Code:

Code:
      else if(Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.Android) { PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Launch" });  string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, Target.RelativeEnginePath); AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "Sharing_APL.xml"));  //string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, BuildConfiguration.RelativeEnginePath); //AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add(new ReceiptProperty("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "Sharing_APL.xml"))); }
    at Sharing.Build.cs file.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Ok open Sharing.Build.cs file and check few changes in the code:

Code:
    using System.IO;

namespace UnrealBuildTool.Rules
    {
    public class Sharing : ModuleRules
    {
    public Sharing(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base (Target)
    {
    PublicIncludePaths.AddRange(
    new string[] {
    // ... add public include paths required here ...
    }
    );

PrivateIncludePaths.AddRange(
    new string[] {
    "Developer/Sharing/Private",
    // ... add other private include paths required here ...
    }
    );

PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
    new string[]
    {
    "Core",
    "CoreUObject",
    "Engine",
    "ImageWrapper"
    // ... add other public dependencies that you statically link with here ...
    }
    );

PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
    new string[]
    {
    //"CoreUObject",
    //"Engine",
    //"InputCore",

//"RHI",
    //"RenderCore",

//"HTTP",

//"UMG", "Slate", "SlateCore",
    //"ImageWrapper",
    // ... add private dependencies that you statically link with here ...
    }
    );

DynamicallyLoadedModuleNames.AddRange(
    new string[]
    {
    // ... add any modules that your module loads dynamically here ...
    }
    );

PrivateIncludePathModuleNames.AddRange(
    new string[] {
    "Settings",
    "Launch",
    }
    );

if (Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.IOS) {

PublicFrameworks.AddRange(
    new string[]
    {

}
    );
    }
    {
    PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Sharing_APL.xml" });

AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "Sharing_APL.xml"));

//AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add(new ReceiptProperty("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "Sharing_APL.xml")));
    }
    }
    }
    }
    Create a new project, add a cpp class if it is blueprint only, add the plugin folder with the modified sharing plugin and generate project solution.

Open the project and activate the plugin. After activation you will need to restart editor.

Then when you try t open it again it will ask you to rebuild the plugin. Say no and open the visual studio solution and build it manually.

Then you should be able to use the nodes in the blueprint. I haven't packaged an android project with it, try it and if you find any problem, i will try to help.
    Hi - the plugin now compiles however when building the project the following error occurs a few seconds after starting a build:

Code:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)):   ERROR: Could not find definition for module 'Sharing_APL.xml' (referenced via Target -> Sharing.Build.cs)
    PackagingResults: Error: Could not find definition for module 'Sharing_APL.xml' (referenced via Target -> Sharing.Build.cs)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aussieburger View Post

Hi Makis I am using a brand new completely blank project (as in step #2 in my 2nd last post). When checking those links they are for upgrading from older project versions. The changes they mention are already the default in 4.19 (ie my project source files do not need any of those modifications as they are already like that).

If I remove your plugin then the generate visual studio files command works without error.

Any other ideas? Do you have 4.19 from the Epic launcher installed yourself?
    Ok open Sharing.Build.cs file and check few changes in the code:

Code:
    using System.IO;

namespace UnrealBuildTool.Rules
    {
        public class Sharing : ModuleRules
        {
            public Sharing(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base (Target)
            {
                PublicIncludePaths.AddRange(
                    new string[] {
                        // ... add public include paths required here ...
                    }
                    );

PrivateIncludePaths.AddRange(
                    new string[] {
                        "Developer/Sharing/Private",
                        // ... add other private include paths required here ...
                    }
                    );

PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
                    new string[]
                    {
                        "Core",
                        "CoreUObject",
                        "Engine",
                        "ImageWrapper"
                        // ... add other public dependencies that you statically link with here ...
                    }
                    );

PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
                    new string[]
                    {
                        //"CoreUObject",
                        //"Engine",
                        //"InputCore",

//"RHI",
                        //"RenderCore",

//"HTTP",

//"UMG", "Slate", "SlateCore",
                        //"ImageWrapper",              
                        // ... add private dependencies that you statically link with here ...
                    }
                    );

DynamicallyLoadedModuleNames.AddRange(
                    new string[]
                    {
                        // ... add any modules that your module loads dynamically here ...
                    }
                    );

PrivateIncludePathModuleNames.AddRange(
                new string[] {
                    "Settings",
                    "Launch",
                }
                );

if (Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.IOS) {

PublicFrameworks.AddRange(
                        new string[]
                        {

}
                    );
                }
                {
                    PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Sharing_APL.xml" });

AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "Sharing_APL.xml"));

//AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add(new ReceiptProperty("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "Sharing_APL.xml")));
                }
            }
        }
    }
    Create a new project, add a cpp class if it is blueprint only, add the plugin folder with the modified sharing plugin and generate project solution.

Open the project and activate the plugin. After activation you will need to restart editor.

Then when you try t open it again it will ask you to rebuild the plugin. Say no and open the visual studio solution and build it manually.

Then you should be able to use the nodes in the blueprint. I haven't packaged an android project with it, try it and if you find any problem, i will try to help.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check this two threads and try with a new project after you make the changing in the sharing plugin and the required file

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...ual-studi.html

and

https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...ansition-guide
    Hi Makis I am using a brand new completely blank project (as in step #2 in my 2nd last post). When checking those links they are for upgrading from older project versions. The changes they mention are already the default in 4.19 (ie my project source files do not need any of those modifications as they are already like that).

If I remove your plugin then the generate visual studio files command works without error.

Any other ideas? Do you have 4.19 from the Epic launcher installed yourself?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X