Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    I added a pull request for the Sharing plugin to get it working on 4.19 with Android versions greater than 6.0 (api 23+)

    https://github.com/PandoraEntertainment/Sharing/pulls
    Headgear - VR/AR solutions

    VR Game Release: We Come In Peace... Oculus GearVR | Google Play Daydream

    Comment


      #77
      Hello, I'm having trouble wrapping my game with the AppLovin plugin
      I am using version 4.18 of the engine, minimum SDK 15 and target SDK 28
      can you help me?


      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): WARNING: C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs: warning: Module constructors should take a ReadOnlyTargetRules argument (rather than a TargetInfo argument) and pass it to the base class constructor from 4.15 onwards. Please update the method signatur
      e.

      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Reading library jar [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar]
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Warning: Exception while processing task java.io.IOException: Can't read [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar] (No such file or directory)
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): :app:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease FAILED
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): * What went wrong:
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease'.
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): > java.io.IOException: Can't read [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar] (No such file or directory)
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): * Try:
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Total time: 1 mins 17.927 secs
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Intermediate/Android/APK\gradle\rungradle.bat" :app:assembleRelease
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): (see C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
      UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by caiomeck View Post
        Hello, I'm having trouble wrapping my game with the AppLovin plugin
        I am using version 4.18 of the engine, minimum SDK 15 and target SDK 28
        can you help me?


        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): WARNING: C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs: warning: Module constructors should take a ReadOnlyTargetRules argument (rather than a TargetInfo argument) and pass it to the base class constructor from 4.15 onwards. Please update the method signatur
        e.

        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Reading library jar [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar]
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Warning: Exception while processing task java.io.IOException: Can't read [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar] (No such file or directory)
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): :app:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease FAILED
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): * What went wrong:
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease'.
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): > java.io.IOException: Can't read [Z:\app\libs\applovin-sdk-6.3.2.jar] (No such file or directory)
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): * Try:
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Total time: 1 mins 17.927 secs
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Intermediate/Android/APK\gradle\rungradle.bat" :app:assembleRelease
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): (see C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
        Hi caiomeck,

        Try changing the following line of code at AppLovin.Build.cs
        Code:
        else if(Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.Android)
        {
        PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Launch" });
        
        string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, Target.RelativeEnginePath);
        
        AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "AppLovin_APL.xml"));
        
        //string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, BuildConfiguration.RelativeEnginePath);
        
        //AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add(new ReceiptProperty("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "AppLovin_APL.xml")));
        
        }
        Pandora Entertainment
        github.com/PandoraEntertainment
        [PLUGIN][FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by Makis View Post

          Hi caiomeck,

          Try changing the following line of code at AppLovin.Build.cs
          Code:
          else if(Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.Android)
          {
          PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Launch" });
          
          string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, Target.RelativeEnginePath);
          
          AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "AppLovin_APL.xml"));
          
          //string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, BuildConfiguration.RelativeEnginePath);
          
          //AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add(new ReceiptProperty("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "AppLovin_APL.xml")));
          
          }
          I edited AppLovin.Build.cs and gave error, I will leave the attached file for you to see if it is correct


          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): WARNING: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(9,10) : warning CS0618: 'UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.ModuleRules()' � obsoleto: 'Please change your module constructor to take a ReadOnlyTargetRules parameter, and pass it to the base class constructor (
          eg. "MyModuleRules(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target)").'
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(69,86) : error CS1061: 'UnrealBuildTool.TargetInfo' does not contain a definition for 'RelativeEnginePath' and no method of extension 'RelativeEnginePath' accepts that a first argument of type 'UnrealBuild
          Tool.TargetInfo' be found (you are not using a guideline or assembly reference?)
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(71,17) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'Add' accepts 2 arguments
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: Unable to compile source files.
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Took 1,1904912s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: Command failed (Result:5): C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe MPC_FUNK Android Shipping -Project="C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\MPC_FUNK.uproject" -clean "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\MPC_FUNK.uproject" -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=
          "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK" -skipdeploy -nobuilduht -NoHotReload. See logfile for details: 'UnrealBuildTool-2018.12.06-18.46.11.txt'
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): (see C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED]


          Attached Files

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by caiomeck View Post

            I edited AppLovin.Build.cs and gave error, I will leave the attached file for you to see if it is correct


            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): WARNING: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(9,10) : warning CS0618: 'UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.ModuleRules()' � obsoleto: 'Please change your module constructor to take a ReadOnlyTargetRules parameter, and pass it to the base class constructor (
            eg. "MyModuleRules(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target)").'
            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(69,86) : error CS1061: 'UnrealBuildTool.TargetInfo' does not contain a definition for 'RelativeEnginePath' and no method of extension 'RelativeEnginePath' accepts that a first argument of type 'UnrealBuild
            Tool.TargetInfo' be found (you are not using a guideline or assembly reference?)
            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(71,17) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'Add' accepts 2 arguments
            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: Unable to compile source files.
            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Took 1,1904912s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: Command failed (Result:5): C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe MPC_FUNK Android Shipping -Project="C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\MPC_FUNK.uproject" -clean "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\MPC_FUNK.uproject" -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=
            "C:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK" -skipdeploy -nobuilduht -NoHotReload. See logfile for details: 'UnrealBuildTool-2018.12.06-18.46.11.txt'
            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): (see C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED]

            Check the first lines of code too, i forgot it:

            Code:
             using System.IO;  namespace UnrealBuildTool.Rules {   public class AppLovin : ModuleRules {   public AppLovin(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base (Target)
            Pandora Entertainment
            github.com/PandoraEntertainment
            [PLUGIN][FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by Makis View Post

              Check the first lines of code too, i forgot it:

              Code:
              using System.IO; namespace UnrealBuildTool.Rules { public class AppLovin : ModuleRules { public AppLovin(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base (Target)

              UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(71,17) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'Add' accepts 2 arguments
              UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: Unable to compile source files.
              UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
              Attached Files

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by caiomeck View Post


                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: c:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\MPC_FUNK\Plugins\AppLovin-master\Source\AppLovin\AppLovin.Build.cs(71,17) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'Add' accepts 2 arguments
                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: Unable to compile source files.
                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
                Code:
                  
                 else if(Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.Android) { PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Launch" });  string PluginPath = Utils.MakePathRelativeTo(ModuleDirectory, Target.RelativeEnginePath);  AdditionalPropertiesForReceipt.Add(new ReceiptProperty("AndroidPlugin", Path.Combine(PluginPath, "AppLovin_APL.xml")));  }
                Pandora Entertainment
                github.com/PandoraEntertainment
                [PLUGIN][FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

                Comment

                Working...
                X