Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I solved the problem with your help.
    Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Develophong View Post
      I solved the problem with your help.
      Thank you very much.
      You are welcome. I will add further instructions about the Facebook sdk, later in the day or tomorrow.
      Pandora Entertainment
      github.com/PandoraEntertainment
      [PLUGIN][FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

Comment

I have added instructions about the Facebook Plugin. Check the second post of this thread. I also created a thread in the Android forum section:https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ok-for-Android.

I will upload OneSignal Plugin the next days too.
        Last edited by Makis; 01-19-2017, 06:43 AM.
        Pandora Entertainment
        [PLUGIN][FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

Comment

I have added OneSignal Plugin too:https://github.com/PandoraEntertainment.

For now you can send Push Notifications from the OneSignal's dashboard. With time i might add sending notifications programmatically.

Check second post of this thread for instructions on configuring the plugin.
          Pandora Entertainment

Comment

Wow, just thanks !

I'm just starting investigating UE4 for Indie developments, and maybe I will never use your plugins, but thank you anyway to provide the community such tools for free !
            Keep up the good work !

Comment

Originally posted by Entilzar View Post
              Wow, just thanks !

I'm just starting investigating UE4 for Indie developments, and maybe I will never use your plugins, but thank you anyway to provide the community such tools for free !
              Keep up the good work !
              You are welcome, this kind of functionality is essential for most mobile games. Unless you can make something like in the top 50 of Apple, Google charts and have millions to advertise too and monetize it only with in-app.
              (Yeah i know... flappy bird did this, crossy road did that...the rule is we will make far more less revenue than those exceptions.)

But still those games they use social networks like Facebook, notifications etc.

But i understand Unreal Engine is more oriented to PC, Console, VR development. To be honest i would prefer too, but with the hardware/budget i have, it is impossible to work on my PC game right now.
              Pandora Entertainment

Comment

Hi Makis,

Thanks for offering the free plugins. Been testing the ads plugins for few days.

On my device, found out that when i manually close the game and restart the game. Game will crash with following error log:
                "Fatal Signal 11 (SIGSEGV) code 1, fault addr 0x0 in tid 21601 (VungleAsyncClie)"

Test ads of Vungle play perfectly though. Any mistake done by me?

Comment

Originally posted by yewshong View Post
                  Hi Makis,

Thanks for offering the free plugins. Been testing the ads plugins for few days.

On my device, found out that when i manually close the game and restart the game. Game will crash with following error log:
                  "Fatal Signal 11 (SIGSEGV) code 1, fault addr 0x0 in tid 21601 (VungleAsyncClie)"

Test ads of Vungle play perfectly though. Any mistake done by me?
                  Hello Yewshong,

I remember with Vungle i had some crashes when restarting application. If i uninstalled the game or clear the UE4 folder the game was working. I will look it again and see what i can find.

Try deletingyour game folder in the UE4 folder on your file manager and see if it is working?

Can you tell me your device and Android version you are testing it?

And can you try it to another device?
                  Last edited by Makis; 02-06-2017, 10:18 AM.
                  Pandora Entertainment

Comment

I gave a look again at Vungle Plugin.

You can change the following code to prevent crashing when application restarting.:

Code:
                    @Override
                          public void onAdPlayableChanged(boolean isAdPlayable) {
                          // Called when ad playability changes.

//Log.debug("Vungle.onAdPlayableChanged");
                          final boolean enabled = isAdPlayable;
                          nativeVungleonAdPlayableChanged(enabled);
                          }
                    to:

Code:
                    @Override
                          public void onAdPlayableChanged(boolean isAdPlayable) {

//Log.debug("Vungle.onAdPlayableChanged");
                          final boolean enabled = isAdPlayable;
                          runOnUiThread(new Runnable() {
                    				@Override
                    				public void run() {
                    					nativeVungleonAdPlayableChanged(enabled);
                              Log.debug("Vungle.onAdPlayableChanged");
                    				}
                          });
                          //nativeVungleonAdPlayableChanged(enabled);
                          }
                    The first time the sdk is initialized you won't get the ad playable event to fire up but you can check if an ad is available wiht the vungle_HasRewardedVideo node. After first ad the event works as expected.

Give it a try and tell me if it is working that way. I could restart the game in my device without crashing and showing test ads without problems.

The error happens with the listener calling the native function. Maybe you might add a timer and add vungle listeners after few seconds and/or on create. I haven't tried it.
                    Last edited by Makis; 02-10-2017, 04:09 AM.
                    Pandora Entertainment

Comment

Great job you do here, i will wait for some iOS features also

Comment

Originally posted by AnaroGames View Post
                        Great job you do here, i will wait for some iOS features also
                        Thanks

I wish i had a Mac, iOS device.

I would have finished the iOS features for the plugins and would be able to release my games to App Store too.

The most work is done and the iOS part from what i have seen is easier that the Android.

If you need something really soon, check Get Set Games github:https://github.com/getsetgames

Especially the Chartboost and AdColony plugins. They have the iOS part already implemented.

Furthermore there is a plugin for Chartboost from SDKBOX at marketplace, for free, supporting both platforms.
                        Pandora Entertainment

Comment

hey i have started using your adcolony plugin today.
                          I wanted to ask that the sample video is being loaded in portrait orientation while my game is in landscape??

how can i change that

Comment

Code:
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyPubServicesPushGcmListenerService: can't find superclass or interface com.google.android.gms.gcm.GcmListenerService
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyPubServicesPushRegIdListenerService: can't find superclass or interface com.google.android.gms.iid.InstanceIDListenerService
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyPubServicesPushGcmListenerService: can't find referenced class com.google.android.gms.gcm.GcmListenerService
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyPubServicesPushGcmListenerService: can't find referenced class com.google.android.gms.gcm.GcmListenerService
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyPubServicesPushRegIdIntentService: can't find referenced class com.google.android.gms.iid.InstanceID
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyPubServicesPushRegIdIntentService: can't find referenced class com.google.android.gms.iid.InstanceID
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyPubServicesPushRegIdListenerService: can't find referenced class com.google.android.gms.iid.InstanceIDListenerService
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyPubServicesPushRegIdListenerService: can't find referenced method 'android.content.ComponentName startService(android.content.Intent)' in class com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyPubServicesPushRegIdListenerService
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyPubServicesPushRegIdListenerService: can't find referenced class com.google.android.gms.iid.InstanceIDListenerService
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.au: can't find referenced method 'boolean isInMultiWindowMode()' in class android.app.Activity
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.aw$2: can't find referenced class android.webkit.WebResourceError
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.aw$2: can't find referenced class android.webkit.WebResourceRequest
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.aw$2: can't find referenced class android.webkit.WebResourceError
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.aw$2: can't find referenced class android.webkit.WebResourceRequest
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.aw$3: can't find referenced class android.webkit.WebResourceRequest
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.aw$3: can't find referenced class android.webkit.WebResourceRequest
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.bi$b: can't find referenced class android.webkit.WebResourceError
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.bi$b: can't find referenced class android.webkit.WebResourceRequest
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.bi$b: can't find referenced class android.webkit.WebResourceError
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.bi$b: can't find referenced method 'void onReceivedError(android.webkit.WebView,android.webkit.WebResourceRequest,android.webkit.WebResourceError)' in class com.adcolony.sdk.bi$a
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.bi$b: can't find referenced class android.webkit.WebResourceRequest
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.cd: can't find referenced class com.google.android.gms.common.GoogleApiAvailability
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):  [proguard] Warning: com.adcolony.sdk.cd: can't find referenced class com.google.android.gms.common.GoogleApiAvailability

after this packaging fails saying

Code:
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
                            MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): F:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:871: Please correct the above warnings first.

Comment

Originally posted by atharstar View Post
                              hey i have started using your adcolony plugin today.
                              I wanted to ask that the sample video is being loaded in portrait orientation while my game is in landscape??

how can i change that
                              Hi athastar,

I looked at the ad orientation i think i solved the problem.

I will post the solution later in the day, i am not at my work pc right now.

As for the second problem, must be something with proguard and shipping builds, i will check it too later.

Add the following to your ProGuard configuration, at AdColony/Source/AdColony/AdColony_APL.xml, in the proguard additions:
                              Code:
                              # For communication with AdColony's WebView
                              -keepclassmembers class * { 
                                  @android.webkit.JavascriptInterface <methods>; 
                              }

# For removing warnings due to lack of Multi-Window support
                              -dontwarn android.app.Activity
                              Give it a try and see if packaging works.
                              Last edited by Makis; 03-22-2017, 07:19 AM.
                              Pandora Entertainment

Comment

Download the latest AdColony sdk:https://github.com/AdColony/AdColony-Android-SDK-3, copy the library jar file to plugins folder, Plugins\AdColony\lib\Android, name it adcolony-3.1.0.jar and then at AdColony_APL.xml file change this line:

Code:
                                <copyFile src="$S(PluginDir)/../../lib/Android/adcolony-3.0.4.jar" dst="$S(BuildDir)/libs/adcolony-3.0.4.jar" />

<copyFile src="$S(PluginDir)/../../lib/Android/adcolony-3.1.0.jar" dst="$S(BuildDir)/libs/adcolony-3.1.0.jar" />
                                The ad orientation is shown by default as landscape and with the previous proguard additions, shipping builds working too, check my previous post.
                                Pandora Entertainment

Comment

Working...
                                X