Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done some tests. It's working perfectly on every devices I've tested which are:
    DEVICE (ANDROID VERSION)
    Samsung A5 (6.0.1)
    Samsung S3 (4.3)
    ZTE Blade A452 (???)
    Samsung S4 mini (5.0)
    Huawei hero 7 (6.0)
    Samsung S3 (5.0)
    Samsung S4 mini (6.0.1 Cyanogen)

Comment

Originally posted by moreinfinity View Post
      I've done some tests. It's working perfectly on every devices I've tested which are:
      DEVICE (ANDROID VERSION)
      Samsung A5 (6.0.1)
      Samsung S3 (4.3)
      ZTE Blade A452 (???)
      Samsung S4 mini (5.0)
      Huawei hero 7 (6.0)
      Samsung S3 (5.0)
      Samsung S4 mini (6.0.1 Cyanogen)
      Thanks for the feedback.

Glad to hear it's working.

I think i solved the packaging problems i had with aar files for the Facebook sdk.

I will try to integrate the same functionality for Facebook too.
      Pandora Entertainment
      github.com/PandoraEntertainment
      [PLUGIN][FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Makis View Post
        Thanks for the feedback.

Glad to hear it's working.

I think i solved the packaging problems i had with aar files for the Facebook sdk.

I will try to integrate the same functionality for Facebook too.
        Are there any settings being changed or plugins being disabled that could prevent the screenshot sharing from working? It was fine on my project until I disabled some unused plugins and changed some of the project settings. But the project saved folder hasn't changed. The screenshot is being saved but the share menu isn't coming up. I know previously with the incorrect path the share menu would come up but the picture would be invalid, so I doubt it's a path issue. Tried on a Moto X 2014 and a LG G2.

I've tried deleting binaries for project and plugins without luck.

This shows up several times in the compile, seems normal.
        Code:
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): AndroidPlatform.CollectPluginDataPaths: AndroidPlugin: E:\Git\Hexalution-Private\Plugins\AdBox\Source\AdColony\AdColony_APL.xml
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): AndroidPlatform.CollectPluginDataPaths: AndroidPlugin: E:\Git\Hexalution-Private\Plugins\Sharing\Source\Sharing\Sharing_APL.xml
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): UnrealPluginLanguage..ctor: 
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): UPL: E:/Git/Hexalution-Private/Plugins/AdBox/Source/AdColony/AdColony_APL.xml
        UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): UPL: E:/Git/Hexalution-Private/Plugins/Sharing/Source/Sharing/Sharing_APL.xml
        This shows twice, seems normal:
        Code:
        LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin Sharing, From E:/Git/Hexalution-Private/Plugins/Sharing/Sharing.uplugin
        Last edited by Distul; 12-09-2016, 04:03 AM.

Unpopular Minion on the Play Store (Released: January 31, 2016)

Comment

Originally posted by Distul View Post
          Are there any settings being changed or plugins being disabled that could prevent the screenshot sharing from working? It was fine on my project until I disabled some unused plugins and changed some of the project settings. But the project saved folder hasn't changed. The screenshot is being saved but the share menu isn't coming up. I know previously with the incorrect path the share menu would come up but the picture would be invalid, so I doubt it's a path issue. Tried on a Moto X 2014 and a LG G2.

I've tried deleting binaries for project and plugins without luck.

This shows up several times in the compile, seems normal.
          Code:
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): AndroidPlatform.CollectPluginDataPaths: AndroidPlugin: E:\Git\Hexalution-Private\Plugins\AdBox\Source\AdColony\AdColony_APL.xml
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): AndroidPlatform.CollectPluginDataPaths: AndroidPlugin: E:\Git\Hexalution-Private\Plugins\Sharing\Source\Sharing\Sharing_APL.xml
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): UPL: E:/Git/Hexalution-Private/Plugins/AdBox/Source/AdColony/AdColony_APL.xml
          UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): UPL: E:/Git/Hexalution-Private/Plugins/Sharing/Source/Sharing/Sharing_APL.xml
          This shows twice, seems normal:
          Code:
          LogPluginManager: Loaded Plugin Sharing, From E:/Git/Hexalution-Private/Plugins/Sharing/Sharing.uplugin
          Try deleting intermediate, saved, build folders etc build again with visual studio and package.

Try it with only the sharing plugin to see if it works. So you can be sure it is not the android settings or plugins you have disabled.

Then if it is working add the AdBox plugin to see if there is some problem then.

I haven't seen a problem until now and i was using the sharing plugin with all 5 ad plugins i made and few others too.
          Pandora Entertainment
          [PLUGIN][FREE] AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, UnityAds, Vungle, Sharing, OneSignal, Facebook, Everyplay.

Comment

Issue still persist, here are the steps I took:
            - Deleted Intermediate, Saved, Build/Src folders, Binaries folders.
            - Deleted old plugin folders, downloaded again from your git.
            - Rebuilt VS solution files.
            - Cleaned VS solution, performed build on VS solution.
            - Opened editor and packaged for Android shipping.

I did not disable my AdBox plugin as that would require me to also remove a lot of code just to get the project to package. However, your sharing plugin has been working with AdBox in the past, and AdBox has not been changed so I doubt that's the issue.

Do you have a version that debugs to logcat? I can get the logcat to you if so...
            It must be something with the JNI call not being injected or not calling properly if the share menu isn't even showing.
            Last edited by Distul; 12-09-2016, 03:33 PM.

Unpopular Minion on the Play Store (Released: January 31, 2016)

Comment

Originally posted by Distul View Post
              Issue still persist, here are the steps I took:
              - Deleted Intermediate, Saved, Build/Src folders, Binaries folders.
              - Rebuilt VS solution files.
              - Cleaned VS solution, performed build on VS solution.
              - Opened editor and packaged for Android shipping.

I did not disable my AdBox plugin as that would require me to also remove a lot of code just to get the project to package. However, your sharing plugin has been working with AdBox in the past so I doubt that's the issue.

Do you have a version that debugs to logcat? I can get the logcat to you if so...
              It must be something with the JNI call not being injected or not calling properly if the share menu isn't even showing.
              I have some logcat calls commented out in the plugin already, but were more to help find the correct folder where the screenshot is saved.

Did you change any project settings on Android SDK and android settings?

Make an empty project and add only the plugin and tweak the project settings.

One thing that might causing it, might be the need for a file provider, although UE4 saves the file into external storage, so i think there is no need.

I have already done some work for it but is is commented out in the APL file.

You can try to implement it yourself but you might have to teak the file_paths.xml file and check few lines in the APL file:

Code:
               //Uri uri = FileProvider.getUriForFile(this, "com.PandoraEntertainmentLtd.RisingBirds.fileprovider", picFile); //File provider
                    //Log.debug("UriName is" + "/" + uri.toString());
              and then how you share the uri with the intent.

*I forgot, remove comments from

HTML Code:
              <!--<provider 
                    android:name="android.support.v4.content.FileProvider"
                    android:authorities="com.MyCompany.MyGame.fileprovider"
                    android:exported="false"
                    android:grantUriPermissions="true">
                     <meta-data
                      android:name="android.support.FILE_PROVIDER_PATHS"
                      android:resource="@xml/file_paths"/> 
                    </provider>-->
              Both "com.PandoraEntertainmentLtd.RisingBirds.fileprovider", com.MyCompany.MyGame.fileprovider should be :

com.yourcompany.yourgame.fileprovider.
              Last edited by Makis; 12-09-2016, 03:55 PM.
              Pandora Entertainment

Comment

The Sharing plugin:https://github.com/PandoraEntertainment/Sharing, was updated, fixing an issue with proguard. You can now use the sharing functions properly in distribution builds.
                Pandora Entertainment

Comment

Makis, thank you so much for sharing these. I have been looking for a Vungle plugin specifically for a while. However, when I put in my Engine/Plugins directory (or Project/Plugins dir) to include it in my 4.13.2 project, I get this error on start up: "Missing or incompatible modules in Vungle plugin - would you like to disable it? You will no longer be able to open any assets created using it."

Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Zarzoo View Post
                    Makis, thank you so much for sharing these. I have been looking for a Vungle plugin specifically for a while. However, when I put in my Engine/Plugins directory (or Project/Plugins dir) to include it in my 4.13.2 project, I get this error on start up: "Missing or incompatible modules in Vungle plugin - would you like to disable it? You will no longer be able to open any assets created using it."

Any ideas? Thank you in advance!
                    Create a new Blueprint Project.

Then open it and add a c++ class. Save it and close the editor.

At your project folder add the Plugins Folder as usual and past the Vungle plugin.

Then right click on your project and generate visual studio solution.

Open visual studio and build project.

Then Open project with Unreal editor and build for android.

If you are working already in a project, delete intermediate, build, saved folders in the project directory, and binaries intermediate folders, in the plugin directory.

Add a c++ class.

At your project folder add the Plugins Folder as usual and past the Vungle plugin.

Then generate visual studio solution open it and build with visual studio.

Then open with Unreal Editor and package for android.

You can try 4.14 too, but don't forget the first time you open your project, you have to manually enable plugins from the editor then restart and then package for android.
                    Last edited by Makis; 12-31-2016, 05:17 AM.
                    Pandora Entertainment

Comment

Maki, thank you again! These instructions worked perfectly. Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Zarzoo View Post
                        Maki, thank you again! These instructions worked perfectly. Much appreciated!
                        You are welcome. If you find any other issue please post about it so we can try to solve it.
                        Pandora Entertainment

Comment

Hello.I'm working on a project using your plug-in.
                          However, one problem occurred during use.
                          A problem arose when attempting to build a project using a " Facebook SDK " that was uploaded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          UnrealBuildTool: [crunch]9-patch image ~\Android\APK\JavaLibs\Facebook-4.18.0\res\drawable-mdpi-v4\abc_btn_switch_to_on_mtrl_00012.9.png malformed.
                          UnrealBuildTool: [crunch] No marked region found along edge.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          These logs are numerous, and they're not packaged.

I'd like to get your help.
                          Thank you very much.
                          Last edited by Develophong; 01-17-2017, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Develophong View Post
                            Hello.I'm working on a project using your plug-in.
                            However, one problem occurred during use.
                            A problem arose when attempting to build a project using a " Facebook SDK " that was uploaded.

UnrealBuildTool: [crunch]9-patch image ~\Android\APK\JavaLibs\Facebook-4.18.0\res\drawable-mdpi-v4\abc_btn_switch_to_on_mtrl_00012.9.png malformed.
                            UnrealBuildTool: [crunch] No marked region found along edge.
                            These logs are numerous, and they're not packaged.

I'd like to get your help.
                            Thank you very much.
                            Hello Develophong. I uploaded the Facebook plugin last Friday.

I was about making a post here, later in the day, how to setup sdk and what restrictions it has.

Although i never saw that one. Try setting minimum sdk version to 21 and and NDK API LEVEL at Android SDK settings to 23 and check if it is working.
                            Pandora Entertainment

Comment

Hello Develophong. I uploaded the Facebook plugin last Friday.

I was about making a post here, later in the day, how to setup sdk and what restrictions it has.

Although i never saw that one. Try setting minimum sdk version to 21 and and NDK API LEVEL at Android SDK settings to 23 and check if it is working.

Thank you Makis.
                              I set it up, but ...
                              As a result, the same error occurs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	setting.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	1121627

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	1121626
                              Last edited by Develophong; 01-17-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Which Unreal engine version are you using by the way?

You can try renaming the files you getting errors.

For example for : [crunch]9-patch image ~\Android\APK\JavaLibs\Facebook-4.18.0\res\drawable-mdpi-v4\abc_btn_switch_to_on_mtrl_00012.9.png malformed.

Unzip the Facebook-4.18.aar file, find the file abc_btn_switch_to_on_mtrl_00012.9 rename it to abc_btn_switch_to_on_mtrl_00012.png(or maybe abc_btn_switch_to_on_mtrl_00012) or save it again with an image editor, then add to a zip file with .aar extension all the folders inside Facebook-4.18 and then replace the original Facebook-4.18.aar file in the plugin directory.

For a test do this for the first 1-2 files you are getting this error. If you see you are not getting it anymore then do it for the rest. And then from there see if you get any other kind of errors or you can package successfully the game.

AAR files are giving me lot of trouble but i don't remember to have seen this one.
                                Pandora Entertainment

Comment

Working...
                                X