GoD: Seeking 100 Blueprints Scripters

For me, this is a dream come true…. I’m a hardcore advocate of modular entity construction. All of my game designs are based this methodology. I foresee in the very near future with increased processing speed and generative design, true High Density Modularity will become primary method of game and film real-time development. I’m starting now, adopting modular work flows and in-game construction techniques.

A few years back, I worked everyday on a Universal Modular Entity Construction Hierarchal System (UMECHS). The idea at the time, was to create a standardize library of interchangeable 3D parts for various types of 3D entities. UMECHS morphed into the Mystique Entity System.

To support Mystique Entity System, I realized I needed 3D Artists and a open marketplace where artist could publish various high quality interchangeable parts were Game Developers could customize the entities they wanted to purchase for use in their game. But why have a basic 2D website when the assets are 3D? Thus the concept of 3D Marketplace was born, the Hierarch Emporium. Unfortunately, this concept was put on the back-burner to pursue Dragons-Gold.

I have to admit the ‘God of Dreams’ could be unique MMO Sandbox mixing all the different art styles together.