Dynamic gravity for characters

any ideas ?

…com/=6ink4WGgbT4

did you use any additional variable in blueprints to change the gravity for the walls? looks like the gravity direction doesn’t get replicated

only happens when the surface is dynamic.

How do I use blueprints to make a spherical world?

Thanks

@Thanks for making such an awesome plugin! I’m working on a project in 4.19 in order to work with an Unreal branch that exports to UWP. Right now the git repo only seems to have a link to the latest version of the plugin. Is there anywhere I can find a download of the plugin version that worked with 4.19? Thanks!

@Have you or maybe someone else here know a good solution to calculating the character movement direction? I am not positive but it seems using GetActorRotation and GetVelocity are still being calculated in relation to Z axis rather than the gravity direction. I am attaching the relevant bit of my animation blueprint in case I am not explaining things very well. I apologize if is a really basic question. I am just picking up project again and am a bit rusty.

I couldn’t reproduce that by following the indicated exact steps.

I added the old link from which you can download the 4.19.2 version.

CalculateDirection is the node that isn’t prepared for arbitrary orientations.

I just uploaded a new version with some code changes.

Thanks @ , you hero! is gonna help out my project immensely! I identified the breaking changes in the 4.20 update, and was beginning to rewrite them, but will certainly save us on time and resources! Thanks again!

That´s a project of dynamic gravity I am working on:

=K3ggd44CuUE

Here is an update:

…com/=updwxEuw93o

Any of a reupload? links gone dead :frowning:

That’s nice, best of luck.

If you get error 404: log in to Github, and link your UE4 account to Github. Let me know if it works.

Hi guys!
I downloaded the plugin, added a sphere mesh to the world and set the gravity point to its location. But I can not walk over the side of the mesh to the bottom of it, I can only walk on the top part. Do I have to change some settings to make it work or that part isnt implemented yet?

Did you take a look to my example project with character blueprint?

Hi, I’m interesting in your code, I try do something similar without luck. For me, not work your repoditory, 404 error, I can’t download. I allready link Github to UE account, but no work. You have erase the content?.

Then I suggest you contact an administrator or moderator and ask for help regarding matter.
Links are online.

Hey , I’m interested in your code but I can’t find it on Github. I connected my accounts, but to no avail. Has it been moved or deleted?

Anyone have the links working?

Hi, I have my Unreal account connected to Github and still getting the 404 error. Does somebody how to fix ?

Edit: An Epic Team Admin added me to the Developers group and now works. Thanks bro!

I connected the accounts but still 404

I’ve never used type of plug in, what should I do with files I’ve dowloaded?