Dragonball Unreal

awsome

awesome this game has great graphics

Thank you, it has come a LONGGG way since that video haha here check out some newer stuff :slight_smile:

maybe u could add stats and training mode, like where you train certain things for certain characters. not like xenoverse but like, if i keep punching people my strength and endurance goes up, keep using ki,ki goes up, etc… For example
Strength:1234
Ki:201
Stamina:250
Endurance:1000
Powerlevel:53,000

hmmm thats a cool idea but would be very time consuming, tho i think i would want to do something like that, i will have to see what i can do :slight_smile: thanks

how do you create them in unreal engline i mean goku or vegeta and where do i hav go go to get them

how to download dragonball unreal demo

its not released sorry man

Awesome man. Love the detail to the models and the effects are awesome too. My only “crit” is the health bar and the off color explosions from some of the attacks but other then that man looks amazing. Better then official released games on most aspects imho. Would be awesome if you could make a demo of it though Bandai/Fanimation would probably has a hissy fit over it or want royalties. None the less amazing work man.

make sure to watch the newer videos the old ones are just terrible lol and thanks man :))

It looks so fun to play great graphics and animation idk if I’m going over board but have you thought about character creation and customization

yeh its in there, i added it along time ago lol :slight_smile:

is it safe

what do you mean???

Dude this is amazing, I would pay to play this type of game , especially as its Dragon Ball , THUMBS UP SIGN(Couldn’t find a Smiley). When will you release the beta or some sort of demo. I’ve watched this from the start and I think its defiantly promising.

Sincerely Cybercow Productions

PS. Especially Like the DB AF that I’ve seen in some of the videos.

does any one know where can get some dbz skeleton meshes?

thank you thank you, I don’t know when a beta will release because I still want to add a **** load of things.

Where can i download this?

sorry bro its not out yet also heres the newest video youtube.com/

Love the project, you should start a patreon or donation page to help if money issues cause delays.

Hey man, this is amazing. U done a good job. U should be proud of urself. I like how this look realistic and has our fav characters as well as the forms. U can do more and add more characters to this if u like. Another thing u should add is a creation mode and a tournament. If this game becomes public, I would buy it myself and I would share it to everyone I know. This is amazing and I really do like this project. Keep doin wat u do and I hope for u the best.