Chameleon Post Process

Thanks for your suggestion @BarisT! Noted.

Maybe one where the materials look like they are melting? if possible of course.

Is this the ā€œKuwaharaā€ effect in the current pack?

I donā€™t think that best way for solving this is screen space solutions. It can ( and should ) be done with per object material i think. Thanks for the suggestion though.

+1 here. However the major lack in my package is ā€œstroke/outlineā€ effect. Iā€™m aware of this issue and working on it. Currently iā€™m solving this by convolution method which is faster but not looking as good and stable as depth based outline techniques.

Are we able to apply the effect to a single object?

Currently thereā€™s no option for that. Iā€™m always open to suggestions however! Just describe it bit more please and may be with some example. Thanks.

Not working for 4.9.1 :confused:

I was just did update for 4.9. Thanks for informing. Downloading 4.9.1 now. Iā€™ll look and let you know if quick fix possible.

Well, Iā€™ve tested it on 4.9.1 and itā€™s working fine for me. Can you describe it bit more what happens and when?

well im dragging it into the scene, nothing, the native pp is working and if i put one of the effects material under Blendable, it works to, well only the effect i chose thereā€¦

Looks like you are using older version of Chameleon. Can you please confirm Chameleon package size is 8.0 MB in ā€œEpic Games Launcherā€ > ā€œLibraryā€ ?

no, its 6,2mbā€¦ why is it not auto updating or something hmā€¦

I really have no idea but may be you should logout and login?

Is your problem solved?

Info: Black border(s) issue in ā€œScreen Wavesā€ effect has been fixed in local branch and it will be a part of next update (V3).

Hey. I just found this package and I think it is really cool. Donā€™t know what Iā€™m going to use it for yet, but I bought it anyway.

This may be a stupid question, but can you (de)activate effects through blueprints rather than through the editor?

Thanks for your interest AxelRantila! Yes you can. Take a look at https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Blueprints/UserGuide/BlueprintComms/index.html

How could I miss that :confused:
Anyhow, I think it is a great package. Currently the usage for me is to activate some effect when the player wins or loses the game. Iā€™m looking forward to see what else you are going to include in the future!

Thank you so much for making this! Just bought it. I wish I had a good idea for what you could add in an update, but my mindā€™s a blank. If I think of anything cool Iā€™ll be sure to make a suggestion.