4.16 preview Control Rig Sequence feedback

I want to use ControRig Animating my custom character that has different Skeleton, I try to set up bindings in the SkeletalMesh editor, but it does not work fine, my character’s leg is deformity, how can I do with it? help me,Thanks.

Is there anyway to import animation to control rig sequence ??

@JamesG @nikolobin Is this still being worked on? Or is Epic focusing on Live Link instead? I asked in the 4.19 thread, but pretty sure no one will see it there as it’s already buried.

I’m a big fan of what you guys have done with this already. I was able to use this and the animation editor to exclusively handle the cinematic and gameplay animations for my Game Jam entry a few months back. I felt the animations ended up being the best thing about it.

It is still being worked on. This was posted on twitter. https://twitter.com/nikolobin/status/979806290825371649

That’s great!! Thanks for letting me know!

Is it possible to edit existing animations using this plugin? It doesn’t seems so

Is there any documentation available on how to build your own rigs with Control Rig Blueprint now that we must use this instead of base human in 4.20?

BaseHuman does not appear when I click to add new track. Where is it?

I don’t see BaseHuman at all in the Add New menu.

I figured it out. They removed it in 4.20. Run version 4.19 and it will be there.

So could you upload it for us :]? btw finger control is there?