Dungeon Chaos

Hi all, I´m Andrew, and this what I´m doing with UnrealEngine4.
It´s a top down shooter(gamepad support with local coop) set in a fantasy world with gameplay similar to titles like Chaos Engine for example.
Please note, the video I posted is 3 months old, now the game is a lot better as you can see by the actual screenshots here.

I´m actively working everyday on this project, I hope you find it interesting guys.
Obviously feedbacks are welcome(negative aswell), I will post a new video very soon!
(For those interested I´m also running a greenlight campaign but I´m not sure if I can post the link here).
:cool:Now you know Dungeon Chaos is in the making :cool:
Thank you for your time!

syq (Indiependent Games)

97715e50814b6be50eafefe76f2cfdb06eb3971c.jpeg
1d8f64c102b53c690c1feca262158c7fdd5ec153.jpeg

Work in progress…

I like it very much!

Keep up the great work.

Thank you, I really appreciate your comment, I hope to release a new video soon
which shows a little bit more about the game including the random generation of the maps:D

I like Chaos Engine games.

You’ve got my vote on greenlight. Soundtrack is cool!:slight_smile: But you really need to ad more description in steam.

Hi guys, finally I managed to upload a new video of the game, you can see the initial menu and some of the ingame action(very basic shooting), I hope you like it.
Feedbacks are always welcome, thank you!
http://youtu.be/yW9pnSvHdRQ

Three new screenshots of my project, it grows everyday thanks to UE4!
This is the actual shape of the game, now the floor is visible :slight_smile:

f8c9f5b7675c06c36cfb4e41013a298ab61ffaee.jpeg

New video test added:

…finally ue4.15 is out and my project is going very good! I´m very happy and it runs very well on my Ipad mini 2(in retina mode)
(for anyone interested this will be released on IOS, I hope to close it in the next three to five months!), I really hope you like it and support!
(Wip screenshot):http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5CmuduW2NhPV0prRUs5bExEVWc/view?usp=sharing